Jump to content Jump to content

[PS4] 6 SC in a 100% sprint race of F2 in @Monza. The hole race under a SC.

JuanCarMR

@BarryBL In F2 6 SC per lap it is a lot even at 100% of the running distance. As you can see, we start the Sc on lap 2 and finish them on lap 18 of 21, ruining every possibility of racing. Maybe 6 SC in the two races (endurance and sprint) should be good, or at least 4 and 3 SC (endurance and sprint respectively), more is a complete disaster, and of course the key problem was that the SC was hooked/bugged because no crash during that 6 SC to force the deployment.

1.       A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.

In the 2nd lap of the race started to exit the SC and every other lap was a SC, so 7 SC appears in a 21 lap race (100% distance of the race). It was impossible to run without a SC during the race.

2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)

3.       Game-mode?

online without qualifying race

4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue.

i don’t know but as you understand we will not going to try to do it again.

5.       How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen?

only that time. 

6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post.

Yes, at the beginning we try to distance of SC in the restart, then I order to stay a little bit closer to it in the following restarts  

7.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc)

All drivers must play with a Wheel compulsory. In my case a Fanatec Podium DD1  

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

1st SC:

2nd SC:

3rd SC:

4th SC:

5th SC:

6th SC:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Hi @JuanCarMR

Sorry for the delay.

In terms of the SC design, 6 deployments would fall in line with our expectations for a 100% race. However, under F2 conditions and race lengths, I can see why this was frustrating. 

Once I am back in the office, I will investigate this for you and see if the measures can be tweaked for F2 race lengths, which are obviously shorter than 100% F1 race distances.

Archived