Sign in to follow this  

Dirt Rally - Bug- wrong indication from french copilot

Question

Hello, 

Thanks for making the french copilot a girl, this is a nice touch. 
However, in the "pawt maur reverse" (i think this is how it is spelled), she completely mixes her indications up at one point, making it very frustrating. 

There are some other tracks where the copilot is also wrong. Please do QA pass on the french copilot and fix the wrong indication!

GG for the great game

6 answers to this question

I also noticed this problem,she indicates one right 6 while he sagit rather of one right to see a pin.

There is at least one mistake in the german version too. Unfortunately, a nearly blind 90 degree corner where the copilot mixes up left and right. It's in Wales, although I don't recall the stage right now.

hello, 

happened again in french in "abies koilada", she said wrong instructions, please help :)

hello, 

still no improvement. I can't play any of the online challenges competetitively because of this. 
is there any dev reading this? 

Here is a particularly annoying example:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=dirt+rally+bug+copilote&&view=detail&mid=F024A47DA7F1F4050791F024A47DA7F1F4050791&FORM=VRDGAR

Please note, that the graphic pacenote is right, but the audio definitely says "quate-vingt dix degrées GAUCHE sans couper".