Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

Cannot Enter Daily Online Event

Second day - the same story: I press :online events", watch what track and car are for today, and go to try it in "Custom event". But when I return for make run, entering icon already became dead like after I already started in this event. I made the same three times without problem. So, may be, car/track trying became forbidden? But from where  can I learn about this rules change? This is more than strange. If such rules really established, it means developers goes to become crazy. When I have had only one start, it was hard and destructive. But, so, now I must start directly with unknown car at unknown track? And othervise dont start at all? Its their multiplayer? Honestly, its difficult to say somewhat.  They kill game with their own hands. May be, some strangers will be happy, but to demand massive players to know ny heart all tracks and cars... mamma mia...
The rules are very good. One quick lap for a daily event, same conditions, same car for every one.
There were several problems with online events - bad url, server down etc.
Yup, it's a bug and I've heard it's being looked at.

Check out the Daily event set-up on dirtgame.com, then you can do some practice in Custome Event. Only once you're sure you want to take on the Daily go to the Online Events and enter the Daily challenge.

Then, if you're following exactly what I tend to do, crash in the second corner and puncture the tyre.

Archived