is it possible to have that time in bahrain?

i have a league and the players ***** and ***** make impossible time lap in relation to everyone, can codemaster check the possibility or ban if it is a cheater?
follow the videos for analysis

@1512marcel I have a league with 2 divisions and I would like to investigate the players ***** and *****, because they have times above the majority, with a white tire in Bahrain 1: 27: 950 qualification, equal performance. Is this possible or are they real cheaters? if they are cheaters this is unacceptable and condemaster has to act immediately. we asked players to show task manager and do it live by sharing screen and at the end checking the files the video is attached.

thanks follow videos to analyses.

Hi @DarkSuLL I have edited your post removing the names and videos as this is naming & shaming which is against the forum rules. If you believe that someone is cheating then please report this with any evidence to f1(dot)report(at)codemasters(dot)com and we will investigate this. Thanks. 

ok thank you for answers i have send it to analyse f1.report@codemaster.com

Man there are people who are incredibly fast in this game because they just are. Doesn't mean they're cheating! But what it does mean is that you're incredibly slower than they are and you should not be jealous of their speed - they've earned it!  Practice, practice, practice, and one day you'll be up to their level!

Edited by FOneFanatic
  • Haha 1

c mon guys dont be so rude to @DarkSuLL  he just asked a question.

It's understandable to ask something like that because cheating in online gaming is constantly increasing. People lagging other players out of the game, delaying and hacking the servers etc...

F.e yesterday in ranked lobby i had a guy who was jumping all over the place during the race with a "bad" connection.

He was cutting all the corners bumped others off the track and won the race without any penalties....yap!

• Agree 1

There are certainly some very fast drivers out there AND a lot of cheaters too. Leagues are the most likely place to find the best drivers as it would be a waste of your skills to enter demolition derbies in open lobbies. Can't you view the replays and look for obvious cheats that way?

I certainly believe league admins that use the in game league system should have more powers to investigate and punish obvious cheaters, but it's not enough to just accuse someone of being very fast, you need to actually witness an infraction.