Jump to content Jump to content

Free Trial F1 2019 TM TS-XW Wheel Not Working

Mark0608

I don't know who to contact regarding my issues with the free trial of F1 2019.  I have a Thrustmaster TS-XW Racer (Sparco mod) wheel and T3PA pedals.  I am trying to find out whether the F1 2019 game will work with my set up.  The game currently does not recognize the pedals and the left/right steering wheel input is not recognized.  The car just goes straight and it cannot turn.  Only the wheels button inputs and paddles are recognized by the game.  i also note that my wheel set does not show up as selectable in the games configuration menu.  Is this just an issue with the free trial?

5 hours ago, Mark0608 said:

I don't know who to contact regarding my issues with the free trial of F1 2019.  I have a Thrustmaster TS-XW Racer (Sparco mod) wheel and T3PA pedals.  I am trying to find out whether the F1 2019 game will work with my set up.  The game currently does not recognize the pedals and the left/right steering wheel input is not recognized.  The car just goes straight and it cannot turn.  Only the wheels button inputs and paddles are recognized by the game.  i also note that my wheel set does not show up as selectable in the games configuration menu.  Is this just an issue with the free trial?

Platform?

Consoles often require the wheelbases to be updated with the latest firmware. This can be done on a PC.

https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/product/ts-xw-racer-en/

Firmware is v5 and driver 2020TTRS_1.exe If that is up to date it may be the rim that is not compatible? Also, try disconnecting the controller and / or controller update.

I think there is some note about pressing the XBox button on the wheel rather than the controller to start (correct me if I am wrong)?

Archived