Sign in to follow this  

(PS4) TN eSports US/CANADA/SOUTH Regional (Sundays and Mondays, seats ready)

The Trans-Nation eSports regional rival programme has gone off swimmingly and it’s time to now officially bring them into full swing with separate posts to keep them within their regions only.

Trans-Nation eSports US/Canada/South Regional championships

Days of racing: Sundays and Mondays

Times of racing: Both races will start at 9pm Eastern time on Sunday and Monday

The times can be localized to your timezone via this website: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html

Week of commencement: March 22nd and March 23rd, 2020 (The weekend of the national series British Grand Prix)

Rules for engagement:

50% Races
Short qualifying
Full damage
Ghosting off
Assists: Pit assists off, anything else goes
Corner Cutting: Strict
Formation Lap: On
Safety car: On

How to join: https://discord.gg/VAYtJzz

From here you will enter a room called #registry of which will assign you an instant role called (Unregistered Driver) it's there you will tell us where you want to register and we'll direct you to the room you need to be in to register to

Hope to see you soon! 

This region has surprised us with the amount of drivers in it, we almost have a full tier so best make this full while we still can Americans, Mexicans, Candians and Argentinians etc

Time is running out we need 6 more American, Mexican, Canadians, Argentinians, Columbians you name it in the American ranges we want them! We have 2 weeks to fill this out at least for Sunday followed by a whopping 20 more for Mondays! I know there are dedicated American fans out there! so come on and take part in the action! 

Have started to make some ground on the Monday front but we need to boost the numbers if we have a shot of making two US/Canada regional leagues! So if you see this Americans, Canadians (I feel like I repeat myself too much) come and join us! We're more than willing to take you in and get you sorted out! 

Still awaiting some numbers, but starting to get some good ground, got some really high listed a-rank drivers in here, that sound like you? Don't dilly come and race with us! 

6 drivers needed from the land of the Americans/Canadians and Southern Americans for Sunday

15 needed for Monday

We can make this work guys! Just put in the effort by joining and the rest is easy! 

6 drivers still needed to fill the Sunday 9pm Eastern time race

14 drivers needed to fill the Monday 9pm Eastern time races

I know there are Brazilians, Argentinians, Mexicans, Bolivians, Cubans, Columbians, Venezuelans, Americans, Canadians, Alaskans and Hawaiians looking to race, so come and take part! You will enjoy the competion we have!  

5 drivers left to fill the 9pm Sunday eastern time races

13 left to fill the 9pm Monday eastern time races

I am blown away by the number increase of this region v when we started this a few months back! Let's keep this up, we're getting a good handle of Canadians and Americans, 1 columbian but let's get some Brazilians and Mexicans etc in! I know you are there! Come and join us! 

4 drivers left to fill 9pm Sunday Eastern time

11 left to fill 9pm Monday eastern time

The numbers are dropping as are the days left to get in! So get in while you can! 

The Countdown begins before the start of the US/Canada series we are down to 1 week left! Get your chance before it runs out! Get in so you don't fall behind! Get in and join a community of devoted and dedicated drivers! 

3 seats left for the Sunday 9pm Eastern Daylight time races

5 seats left for the Monday 9pm Eastern Daylight time races

This has blown me away with the devoted Americans, Canadians, Columbians, even Chileans that are taking part, but we can get these last seats filled so let's get some fresh new faces from fresh new locations in the American border! Let's go! 

2 seats left for US Sunday 9pm EDT (Eastern Daylight time)
4 seats left for US Monday 9pm EDT

We're so close and also very close to racing just a few days to go! Fill the seats and make the US Series better than Oceania (Which is already easily done but slam down authority!)