DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

I cant access bought DLC stuff in career mode

Hi there,

I have maybe some kind of problem, or I am missing smthng.

I am playing game via PC Xbox game pass, with other games, which I pay by month, and recently I bought the One year pass (S1+2+3+4) for DR2 and downloaded the stuff

I can access the cars and tracks in freeplay, but bought cars arent allowed for me to be used in career mode, for which I of course bought it...

So am I missing smthng? Its bcs I dont have any version of original game bought and I am playing it via Xbox game pass?

I found some same problems on net, also for PS4 problems, but did not found solution for me, just responses from you, crew, so I hope u will help me or let me know what I am missing thx alot!

Edited by HoRSiKuBa
  • Like 1

I am having the exact same problem. I bought dr2 and the s1-4 pass on microsoft store and can access the content just fine in free play, but not in career, and I'm stuck with the original tracks and cars. This also locks me out of any timed challenge that requires an f2 kit car or 4wd up to 2000cccar since they dont show up for purchase in the garage store.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything from scratch (100gb takes a long time), combing forums, etc. and nothing has helped.

I REALLY hope someone can help with this or that the flat out pack magically fixes things. Help!

• Like 1

having the same issue on PS4 and I have no clue how to solve it. the only difference is that i can see all the R5 cars from the DLC's but no WRC cars (2000cc cars)

Same thing with DLC rally locations

I am own the game and year one pass on Xbox, but It's unclear to me - is dlc locations included in a career championship roster?

Recently I have finished a championship, but when I am starting a new one - there are still only original locations in a roster and I suppose that soon I will be sick of them

However, DLC locations appear in challenges, but I am not interested in. 

Does anyone know anything about that?

• Like 1

Same problem for me! I emailed Customer Support and their answer was to get a refund from Microsoft and buy it on Steam instead. I feel you shouldn't be selling DLC that doesn't actually function correctly. Shame on you Codemasters!

This was exactly what they said:

We are investigating this issue (in co-operation with Microsoft) but, unfortunately, do not have a solution at the current time. In which case, you may prefer to request a refund for your purchase from Microsoft.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

The Steam version should work with all DLC being available as intended.

Kind regards
Rob
Codemasters Customer Services

• Like 1

same for me on PC. I played via Gamepass then bought Game of the Year version with all DLC and can't use it in My Team only in Historic