Sign in to follow this  

I would like a refund.

Good evening, I would like to request a refund. This is due to not being able to play the game due to constant CTD's and error 41's. I understand it is in early development, but I feel the game should be playable in its current state, after all, we are expected to give feedback and help with bugs. I cannot even do that. I can't get past a menu screen.

To be honest I have a bitter taste in my mouth with how codemasters has handled this. With the gravity of the error, I would have expected a more urgent response from developers. 

Do I obtain a refund via here or is there a number/email to contact? I paid with debit card on Friday 1st May.

I did look on steam but can't find anything. Can anybody give directions to obtain a refund via steam?

I know it's annoying, but they are working as hard as possible to get it fixed, hopefully it won't be too much longer, and if you are patient, you will get to play an awesome rally game :)

I wanted to refund DiRT Showdown, but desisted when DiRT Rally boosted my confidence. ;)

May you list the specs please?

Might as well keep it, you know you will just repurchase in a year once it launches. :smiley: 

Yes i've submitted a ticket to steam support for a refund now, thanks.

My specs are:

1090t
8gb 1600 ram
4gb r9 290
Various sata HD's
Windows 7 Pro 64bit

As understand you are allowed to claim a refund within 14 Days under Steams early access program.
But you would have had to agree to this during the buying process in fact you can not buy the game unless you agree to these terms.
You even have to tick a box first before you can go any further or is it different from country to another.
But still if you have not owned the game more than 14 days then you should be able to get a refund.