DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×

Logitech g920

Hi 

all getting sick of this damn steering wheel now.. 

my problem is doesn’t matter how I set the wheel up I’m struggling going round corners I can hit the corner same speed and sometimes I have to turn the steering wheel a lot more to get round the corner other times I don’t need to turn it as much.

example on f1 2019 azerbaijan track a corner suggest gear is 2nd which I’m in and doesn’t matter what speed or angle or if I corner cut I hit the wall. The only way I can get round the corner is to crawl round it which means losing loads of speed and losing loads of time. Is it the steering wheel, me or combination of both. 

was thinking in buying another wheel ie Thrustmaster or Fanatec setup or will I have the same problem .. 

cheers for any feed back or advice 

Thrustmaster and Fanatec are ok. Logitech has some issues. But check out this post, lots of possible solutions:

or this post:

Hope this will help you out.

Posted (edited)
On 2/29/2020 at 12:46 PM, maxim650 said:

Hi 

all getting sick of this damn steering wheel now.. 

my problem is doesn’t matter how I set the wheel up I’m struggling going round corners I can hit the corner same speed and sometimes I have to turn the steering wheel a lot more to get round the corner other times I don’t need to turn it as much.

example on f1 2019 azerbaijan track a corner suggest gear is 2nd which I’m in and doesn’t matter what speed or angle or if I corner cut I hit the wall. The only way I can get round the corner is to crawl round it which means losing loads of speed and losing loads of time. Is it the steering wheel, me or combination of both. 

was thinking in buying another wheel ie Thrustmaster or Fanatec setup or will I have the same problem .. 

cheers for any feed back or advice 

You need to set the degrees of rotation (DOR) to 360 in the Logitech G-Hub.

If you are on XB1 I'm not sure what the process is, but this is where it's helpful if you read the posting guidelines and follow them. Thanks.

Edited by steviejay69
Added XB1 link that might help

Xbox doesn't have that option @steviejay69, only thing you can do there is play with ingame settings.

I will move this post to the tech section.

• Thanks 1

If it’s under steering go into the setting force feedback and there’s a setting where u can turn understeer off.

1 hour ago, maxim650 said:

If it’s under steering go into the setting force feedback and there’s a setting where u can turn understeer off.

Won’t change understeer just how you feel it.

Been racing with it off for a bit compared to having it on. 

Would say having it on you knew why you were losing time!

Posted (edited)

Try turning up wheel damping and on track feedback I had a Logitech wheel I just couldn’t get along with it..I sold it and bought a thrustmaster wheel it’s loads better. 

Edited by maxim650
Just to add a little bit more

all this is quite shameful, they raised logitech as a supported steering wheel if you highlighted these problems.
I did a ****** championship because the wheel is not fully supported.