Sign in to follow this  

load failed when opening the game(PC)

I am having the same issue with Dirt Rally 2.0..says "failed to load" and allows me to 'retry'. which no matter what, doesn't do anything. hitting cancel just backs me out. I am not allowed to play the game, totally locked out from it.¬†I own F1 2019 too, along with all your other games so you know. Just trying to save room on your servers by not making a new thread ūüėĄ. Am wondering what needs to be done to bypass this?

Backstory.. I took a hiatus from D2.0 but wanted to play it this weekend. I own all the DLC/Season passes and am a proud supporter of your titles. My fear is.. I was 1 stage away from beating the Pro Series in Career. Things just came up and I had to set it down. Since then, several tracks have dropped like Finland, Greece, ect. I am worried that I need to do something drastic.. like reset my progress losing all my cars and stuff. Or very least reset my career mode losing the months of hard work to get towards beating it. I am a controller user, so nailing first place each stage took a lot of practice in Time Trails to then go back and beat it on Career. Was brutal! I don't want to redo it all or lose all my stats. 

-ZA

Edited by ZeroAffex

Hi @ZeroAffex I have split your post into a new topic and moved it into the DiRT Rally 2.0 technical assistance so that the respective team can assist you with your issue.

@ZeroAffex, do you have any screenshots of the error?

Also, all the usual details: Platform, specs (if PC) etc.