There's been ongoing discussion when it comes to graphics/visuals recently and after speaking to the development team last week, I want to give some insight on GRID 2019. Hopefully, this post clears a few things up. Whilst this thread is locked, I'll be linking back to this should similar topics come up in future posts. Whilst some of the tracks in GRID 2019 are featured in GRID Autosport, it's wrong to say that the textures have been downgraded - they haven't. At the very least, they have been carried over from previous titles. Whilst not the entire reasoning, it's worth pointing out that the sun is in a different position in GRID 2019 compared to Autosport which also may alter the lighting of different assets. A lot of the issues being raised with graphics and textures are indeed due to LOD (level of detail) - the technique of using a dynamic resolution of different textures/objects depending on the distance they are from the camera (for those that don't know!). As with any game, there is a finite amount of resource when it comes to visuals. With GRID 2019, the decision was made with the resource budget to give more graphical fidelity to those deemed most important - things closer to the camera based on your perspectives such as your car, rival cars, and on-track textures. If more resource was given to those things further away, this could impact the performance of the game - it's as simple as that. If we changed things up, whilst people upset about the textures of those things further away would be fewer, there would be more people pointing out the lack of 60fps, including players Xbox One X/PS4 Pro/PCs (that aren't high-end). The same goes for trees and other things that are usually whizzing past you at 180mph+. They aren't the main focus of the race, therefore aren't given as much allocation from the resource budget.  That being said, we have made many visual tweaks and improvements to GRID 2019 since launch. Whilst it's easy to take cropped screenshots and compare the finer details, they aren't a true representation of the entire picture, especially when comparing to early development videos. Obvious graphical bugs will continue to be reported, by me, but there won't be any overwhelming changes in how the game renders assets as mentioned above so please manage your expectations. For that fits the bug criteria, please use the following post as a template before posting: I'm sure all of you would prefer to have better-looking cars that run at consistent frame-rates as opposed to picture-perfect trees and more frequent lag spikes. In a perfect world, we'd offer both but right now that simply isn't possible. For some great screenshots showcasing the beauty of GRID, it's worth checking out our screenshots thread. This post from @PIXELSLIDER is one of my favourites:  I hope you continue to enjoy GRID! 🙂