Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2013 Complete Edition question

Any details on release date & region availability?

Also, did CM ever explain the issues with availability of disc copies in different regions? (no disc version in US, regular & classic disc editions in UK, classic disc edition only in Brazil)?
This is on offer at the local supermarket at a great price.

Sadly went for the p/o which cost me an extra 4 quid.

That said, I like it a lot so far. Haven't managed to tear myself away from the classics yet. 

Will there be more classics in F1 2014 ? This would be a big plus for me. I want to race as James Hunt.

Also it would be good to be able to race the classics on spa etc. I haven't figured out how to do that. Is it possible ?
dirt3joe said:

That said, I like it a lot so far. Haven't managed to tear myself away from the classics yet. 

Will there be more classics in F1 2014 ? This would be a big plus for me. I want to race as James Hunt.

Also it would be good to be able to race the classics on spa etc. I haven't figured out how to do that. Is it possible ?
well you can race the 2013 classic cars around Spa just select Spa as your track
dirt3joe said:

well you can race the 2013 classic cars around Spa just select Spa as your track
Thx. Guess I spent so much time in the Williams round Imola I didn't try hard enough to find out  :D
dirt3joe said:
dirt3joe said:

Thx. Guess I spent so much time in the Williams round Imola I didn't try hard enough to find out  :D
yeah because you can race the 2013 cars round the classic tracks as well it's quite good fun tbh I get more fun racing the classic cars personally than the 2013 ones both are good though