Sign in to follow this  

Rep question

So of course during carreer mode you can build up Rep with all the teams, perform well and your rep goes up do bad and it goes down obviously.

So im in my 1st season with Torro Rosso playing at 90% difficulty, and i just finished Free Practise number 3 and goes the second fastes time of the entire session...which i would think is really good seeing as im driving a Torro Rosso , only Max Verstappen beat me in that session with the Red Bull and my teammate Danil Kvyat got the 11th time so i beat him by a fat margin.

I didnt crash or damage my car at all during the session....then after the session when it goes to show the Rep u have with all the teams.....i lose rep points with every single team....

What is that about ? Can someone explain to me how that works, i drive a perfect session with a great team , no punishments or crashes yet somehow i lose rep with everyone.

Did you do any program where you got points for? Race pace, Qualy speed, fuel consumption? How many laps did you drive? Any F&E Goals done? If you did just 2 rounds where you got your time, I think the system is not honoring you your time because you did not do anything for “the team” – just guessing

I think failing a practice program will lose you rep. Did you get an interview after the session - bad answers could hit your rep. 

6 hours ago, svensenk86 said:

Did you do any program where you got points for? Race pace, Qualy speed, fuel consumption? How many laps did you drive? Any F&E Goals done? If you did just 2 rounds where you got your time, I think the system is not honoring you your time because you did not do anything for “the team” – just guessing

5 hours ago, nige05uk said:

I think failing a practice program will lose you rep. Did you get an interview after the session - bad answers could hit your rep. 

Drove several laps and completed the Quali practise in the green, and no there was no post interview.

hmm weird - then they just do not like you 😛 seriously, I never had that issue - my rep is max on all teams in my second season. maybe some other guys can help you then

before making huge drama...can you reproduce the problem?

you have 21 races and 60 trainings sessions left (if you are in Season 1, and AUS practise 3) to prove it....