Sign in to follow this  

Add proper liveries to all cars

They don't own appropate licences, so it won't happen unless mods are supported.

Don't mind. I'm a modder, so what is missing i'll make it :D

Yes I would like to see this, but I think it will be as everyone else has said and end up having to be done by modders.

Personally, one official livery per car is enough. The rest can be creative unofficial liveries. For me, having the car to drive is the most important, so if they can't secure the licensed liveries, it'll still be fine.

Just to sum up what others said, I'd honestly rather see them spend money on the man hours required to develop more content, than to acquire licenses.

Modders can pertfectly do it, and Codemasters don't have to pay expensive licensed liveries...

It's not that important to me, but codemasters should continue to make realistic liveries. Which they have done a good job on so far.

As much as I would like the Martini Racing livery on the Delta or the Alitalia livery on the Stratus, CM should focus on the game itself rather than spending money on licenses for now. Mod skins are an alternative to this.

Yes, possibility of creating a Libery news to avoid replacing existing Libery.

I believe that if you want to give a long life to the simulator this must be open to the creation of tracks, cars and skins, and do it the easiest way for the community modder