Sign in to follow this  

Wet Weather Performance In Career

Seriously why has the issue with a overpowerfull AI never been adressed ? 

Whenever its raining the AI are god mode , they have perfect grip and make 0 errors in the wet.

This issue has been going on for ages and been mentioned by lots of people yet the idiots at Codemasters refuse to fix the problem, instead we should just turn down the AI difficulty for a wet race , why ? because you guys are too lazy to fix the godmode AI in the wet.

Or another thing you should fix long ago , weird ass quali training times, i get the fastest time in Free practise beating the likes of Mercedes , Red Bull and Ferrari....yet i cant pass the quali programme because it has a insane lap time i need to get which no one on the grid can get.

it is really rare that the AI makes mistakes in dry races either, at least run to the gras once or something like that would be cool to see. Or it happens and I just don`t see it because it happens somewhere else in the grid

did codemasters give a statement to this topic anywhere else already?

Also I find the AI easier in the wet so it is a driver thing 

I drive full assists except for manual ERS and only set the car up using wings. Then I try to find an AI where I am within a tenth of my teammate in qualifying. In the dry I am competitive. In the wet I am falling behind by a huge rate. 

There are corners where the auto braking is useless.

Everything was fine when I first got the game, maybe I was a bit quick in the rain but I preferred it  

So not fixed imho  

I just had a whole complete rain session in Singapore - heavy rain. I do 50% race length - so I was planning 1 stop (as usual) during the race I realized that not everyone is doing a pit stop, just a couple of drivers did. So the AI went through with the original tyre. Should it be like this?? Is it ok that the AI do not pit during a rain race? I do not know what the rules say to be honest.

7 minutes ago, svensenk86 said:

I just had a whole complete rain session in Singapore - heavy rain. I do 50% race length - so I was planning 1 stop (as usual) during the race I realized that not everyone is doing a pit stop, just a couple of drivers did. So the AI went through with the original tyre. Should it be like this?? Is it ok that the AI do not pit during a rain race? I do not know what the rules say to be honest.

You don’t have to change tyres when the FIA declare a wet race.  

• Like 1

ah good to know, I wasn`t aware of this - damn I could have had a better race/result then!