Sign in to follow this  

[Community] not good „f”fb even here

Personally I’m against using force to get feedback from Codies :). But so far I haven’t seen much of it. I mean I can realize it’s hard to get all our ideas into current game development plan, but I even don’t know general Codies approach for it (maybe I’ve missed it ,correct me please)
I’ve read Rally Road Books and I know that Lee said that Codies reads this each day , but then I’m confused about result of this : if you are laughing form it or consider some changes to be implemented :)

Unfortunately again I’ll refer to AC and their forum, where you can find some threads tags which gives at least small feeling of feedback. I think it would be good to have something similar here, like “in queue for revision” “confirmed” “rejected” “on schedule” “to be defined” “to be fixed” something like that. I’m not saying it should be hard declaration from Devs more like informational.

Another thing is source of feedback I can imagine that You wanted to have as much as possible, so we have twitter, this forum, steam, reddit. This is good but on the other hand it can double or triple your work to get everything sorted and noticed . I believe some topics are duplicated on each forum. And to be honest I haven’t check other places. I think it needs one central point , like one official channel of communication with your feedback and reference in other sources to it.
This is just my idea :)

cheers

Yet another undervoted pool :blush: 

This Suggestion Box is an awesome idea! I believe every game made should had this section. However, I do have the feeling that its working on a one way only street: Community to Codies.

Don't get me wrong, I see plenty of posts by Developers, Community Managers and whatnots in other sections, but no "ok, this is doable", or "we are working on this one" in Suggestion Box. I, for instance, wouldn't mind if a pool that I started would be closed for beeing considered "rejected" (of course, if it were explained why it was rejected).

Take the Audi livery, for instance. Somebody could have make a pool saying "We need more Audi liveries". Then, peolple would start voting yes or no. If JustBigLee (ie) would come to this pool and write "folks, we can't. Audi doesn't permit" and then closes the pool, I would be perfectly fine with it.

Thing is that I'm not seeing this happening in this section, which is one of the most important diferential that DiRT Rally has. This way there are many many many doubled or even tripled pools (Super Specials anyone?) or even pools that are already answered, but we folks don't know because the lack of feedback.

Of course, if there is such a feedback, then I'm sorry, I'm a human prone to mistakes, but I didn't see much of these writings here (and I'm reading *all* of them pools).  ;)

I believe that the time when this section works as a two way street, we should be able to spin our wheels more easily on the right direction...

Yet another undervoted pool :blush: 

This Suggestion Box is an awesome idea! I believe every game made should had this section. However, I do have the feeling that its working on a one way only street: Community to Codies.

Don't get me wrong, I see plenty of posts by Developers, Community Managers and whatnots in other sections, but no "ok, this is doable", or "we are working on this one" in Suggestion Box. I, for instance, wouldn't mind if a pool that I started would be closed for beeing considered "rejected" (of course, if it were explained why it was rejected).

Take the Audi livery, for instance. Somebody could have make a pool saying "We need more Audi liveries". Then, peolple would start voting yes or no. If JustBigLee (ie) would come to this pool and write "folks, we can't. Audi doesn't permit" and then closes the pool, I would be perfectly fine with it.

Thing is that I'm not seeing this happening in this section, which is one of the most important diferential that DiRT Rally has. This way there are many many many doubled or even tripled pools (Super Specials anyone?) or even pools that are already answered, but we folks don't know because the lack of feedback.

Of course, if there is such a feedback, then I'm sorry, I'm a human prone to mistakes, but I didn't see much of these writings here (and I'm reading *all* of them pools).  ;)

I believe that the time when this section works as a two way street, we should be able to spin our wheels more easily on the right direction...

Was going to start a similar to this post. And Yep yep yep, agreed Ricky

Is there anyone who knows how the search finction works here ?

I started surfing the net 1998 so I'm not a Cyber N00B  :D