F1 2020 Season Mods For F1 2019

Have any of you guys tried out the 2020 season mods for the 2019 game whilst we wait for Codies?

Ive played both Gallus’ mod and JBuron72’s and both are great. JBuron has slightly more realistic car liveries.

You can view both mods here - F1 2020 Season Mod link

For me they have helped me jump back into F1 2019 and given it another lease of life prior to the new season. 👍

31 minutes ago, Andreas25kir said:

Can i play it on PS4

No. Mods are currently only on PC.

6 minutes ago, cpayne32 said:

No. Mods are currently only on PC.

I don't think there is anything stopping from modding a console version of the game if you get access to the game's files.

Anyways I'm not 100% sure if mods should be advertised here... 🤔

7 minutes ago, UP100 said:

I don't think there is anything stopping from modding a console version of the game if you get access to the game's files.

I understand. I’m an PS player and wouldn’t advertise mods in any ways as the games are fine as they are 👍

7 hours ago, UP100 said:

I don't personally believe that mods for a previous game affect sales for a new one. As long as they remain within the spirit of the original game design and therefore don't interfere with Codies vision. Mods such as this DO definitely increase the playing time of a previous game though. Be interesting to hear the official position though if there is one.

28 minutes ago, sloppysmusic said:

I don't personally believe that mods for a previous game affect sales for a new one. As long as they remain within the spirit of the original game design and therefore don't interfere with Codies vision. Mods such as this DO definitely increase the playing time of a previous game though. Be interesting to hear the official position though if there is one.

Well I don't see that as the problem. Technically you're not allowed to post to the forums about anything that could breach some kind of legal agreement etc., and modifying the game is breaching the EULA...

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, UP100 said:

Well I don't see that as the problem. Technically you're not allowed to post to the forums about anything that could breach some kind of legal agreement etc., and modifying the game is breaching the EULA...

True I think it's fortunate that Codies don't play a heavy hand here for most of the time. Technically someone posting a doctored screen shot with suggestions for new official hud /gfx is modifying assets even if indirectly and there's a lot of that here! Is the game EULA here on the forums? I know it's on the official game page or at least I've read it there before.

EDIT Yes the forum rules are indeed at the bottom of every page. Just looking for actual game EULA now.

Forum rules :

https://terms.codemasters.com/en

F1 2019 EULA (2020 not online yet)

https://www.formula1game.com/2019/eula

Edited by sloppysmusic
Correction

1 hour ago, sloppysmusic said:

True I think it's fortunate that Codies don't play a heavy hand here for most of the time. Technically someone posting a doctored screen shot with suggestions for new official hud /gfx is modifying assets even if indirectly and there's a lot of that here! Is the game EULA here on the forums? I know it's on the official game page or at least I've read it there before.

EDIT Yes the forum rules are indeed at the bottom of every page. Just looking for actual game EULA now.

Forum rules :

https://terms.codemasters.com/en

F1 2019 EULA (2020 not online yet)

https://www.formula1game.com/2019/eula

The forum rules are stickied to the top of 'Introduce Yourself' and F1 General Discussion subforums. Here is a direct link to it 🙂

• Agree 1