Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is the shortest and the longest stage currently in DR?

I'm not familiar with the stages and since the stage info is not readily available at this time.
What is the shortest?
What is the longest?

Thanks

As You probably know by now, there are six unique long stages in the game, which are run in both directions, then cut in half with each segment also run in both directions, hence the total number of 36 stages. Without any measurement tools it's impossible to say which ones are shortest and which ones are longest, but looking at the stage times done with the same car, one can make some observations. 

In Greece, Fourketa Kourva seems to be shortest; Anodou Farmakas is one of the longest.
In Whales, Pant Mawr is quite short, while River Seven Valley seems to be longest.
In Monte, Route De Turini Descente is very short, while Route de Turini is probably longest. 

The differences within each "length category" are not big, though. Downlhill stages in Monte and Greece are obviously a bit faster than their reversed/uphill versions, but in the same weather conditions all "full stages" in game are run in similar time and all "half stages" are run in their similar time.

In Greece, Fourketa Kourva seems to be shortest; Anodou Farmakas is one of the longest.
In Whales, Pant Mawr is quite short, while River Seven Valley seems to be longest.
In Monte, Route De Turini Descente is very short, while Route de Turini is probably longest. 

thank you.  This is what I'm looking for thanks.

The longest tracks are

Wales
Bronfelen
Geufon Forest
River Severn Valley
Sweet Lamb

Greece
Anodou Farmakas
Kathodo Leontiou
Perasma Platini
Tsiristra Thea

Monte Carlo
Col De Turini Depart
Pra Alarti
Route De Turini
Vallee Descente

The longest tracks are

Wales
Bronfelen
Geufon Forest
River Severn Valley
Sweet Lamb

Greece
Anodou Farmakas
Kathodo Leontiou
Perasma Platini
Tsiristra Thea

Monte Carlo
Col De Turini Depart
Pra Alarti
Route De Turini
Vallee Descente

Thank you....is this in order? like the longest at the top?  
I'm only coming into that conclusion because, IMHO,  River Severn Valley does "feel" longer than Sweet Lamb. At the end of  River Severn I'm more tired and feel exhausted than Sweet Lamb.

again thanks.

No, that's just alphabetical, I didn't write down length or times (didn't know how to work out the length when I wrote them down).

No, that's just alphabetical, I didn't write down length or times (didn't know how to work out the length when I wrote them down).
gotcha...still thanks 

Mind You, Geufon Forest and Sweet Lamb are the same stage, just run in reverse. The same applies to Bronfelen / River Severn Valley, Anadou / Kathado, Perasma/Tsiristra, Route De Turini / Vallee Descente, Pra d'Alart / Col De Turini Depart. Of course, in Greece and Monte, the uphill / downhill direction of the run will affect the stage time. Whales stages, being more flat, will yield more similar times.