Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best cars for each class and on which camera do you play?

Like the title says what do you think are the best cars for each class? And with which camera do you play? I want some advices.

Like the title says what do you think are the best cars for each class? And with which camera do you play? I want some advices.
Don't know about best cars for each class (I drive, like, exclusively the Mini for now) but I've settled on the interior view with no wheel (I use a wheel so not having another pair of hands mimicking my motions is ideal). If you don't use a wheel you can always go to the full interior view, or I've also noticed the hood camera gives you a good feel for the road. 

Yep, good camera is better for single screens and full interior is car better than the unadjustable seat in the cockpit view which sits too far back imo.  Also the worst thing about cockpit view apart from the distance to the dash is the steering wheel not mimicking the users wheel and adding fake shaking.

what do you think are the best cars for each class? And with which camera do you play?
What we think is the best car in any class doesn't mean that it'll be the best car for you, it all depends on your driving style, same with cam choice.

what do you think are the best cars for each class? And with which camera do you play?
What we think is the best car in any class doesn't mean that it'll be the best car for you, it all depends on your driving style, same with cam choice.
I agree with you.I just wanted to hear your oppinions.

I play from headcam view (you can see the hands/wheel). I like the FOV that the closer dash cam offers, but I can't seem to judge where the rear end of the car is properly.

I can't speak to which are the best, but my favourite cars for each class so far are:

60's = Mini Cooper, because it's such a classic. 
70's = Fiat 131 Abarth, because I can drive it a bit better than the other 2.
80's = Ford Sierra RS Cosworth, because I'm a sucker for the whale tail rear wing. I think the BMW is the faster car though.
80's Group B = That insane Peugeot 205 T16, because it scares the poop out of me every time I drive it.   :D
90' Group A = Tie between all the cars, because they're all so amazing to drive in their own way. (favourite class)
2010's = Ford Fiesta RS, because I'm not that fussed on the new Mini and there's nothing else to choose yet.

Headcam for me as I like the authentic feel it gives (I don't use a wheel). 

'Best' cars, for me, are

Mini
Fiat 131
Sierra
Audi (only because it's my childhood dream rally car)
Subaru (channeling my inner Colin) 
Not got my top tie car yet.