Jump to content Jump to content

Time attack mode in Grid Autosport

Hi,

I wish to have a Time attack mode in Grid Autosport like in Dirt series.
Playable from the SP menu, you choose the track, the car, enter the race without any opponents, with infinite laps and try to beat your best time AND the online World Record, with a notification close to the time display, with a "WR" and/or "PB" like in Dirt 3.
After the session, you could see your position in the best time world ranking.

For me it's a BASIC feature in any race game !

I think OP is actually describing Time Trial, and that has been confirmed by @Loore‌ to be back in the game after not being included in Grid 2. There will also be a Time Attack mode but we haven't any details about the mode apart from it being with the Tuner cars, so we will have to wait and see if it's similar to Grid 2's Time Attack mode.
I agree with Workhorse.  That's Time Trial.  In Time Attack you compete against other cars on the track at the same time from a staggered start, rolling or standing.  You race for a specified number of laps and the shortest lap time wins.

And Tuners, yes!  It's great fun beating Vipers in a Skyline R34 in GRID.

Frank
RubyRuby said:
I agree with Workhorse.  That's Time Trial.  In Time Attack you compete against other cars on the track at the same time from a staggered start, rolling or standing.  You race for a specified number of laps and the shortest lap time wins.

And Tuners, yes!  It's great fun beating Vipers in a Skyline R34 in GRID.

Frank
yeah either way we know it's in so it's all good :D
I think OP is actually describing Time Trial, and that has been confirmed by @Loore‌ to be back in the game after not being included in Grid 2. There will also be a Time Attack mode but we haven't any details about the mode apart from it being with the Tuner cars, so we will have to wait and see if it's similar to Grid 2's Time Attack mode.
Yes I was speaking about Time trial indeed, sorry for my bad English, glad to know this will be on GAS, thx for the information !