Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Throttle stuck on 100%

Logitech G920 and the throttle is stuck at 100%. At first I thought my pedal was broken so I switched to PC2 and it works just fine there. I went back to F1 2019 and tried calibrating the throttle and it changed it from the pedal to Z- whatever that is. The brake and clutch pedals work just fine on this game and other games.

What I think happened was I was playing F1 last night, then switched to PC2 for a few races but had to reassign the throttle because the car wouldn't go, then today switched back to F1 and now the throttle is stuck wide open

I have tried unplugging the wheel and restarting computer. I also tried waiting until the game launched to plug in wheel. I tried creating a profile in logitech gaming software for this game. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled LGS and Nvidia experience. I also uninstalled PC2. None of these has worked. Any advice?

Edited by AFreakinEggo

Same issue here  

I have seen this posted a couple of times but no actual fix has been found from what I can see.

In f1 2018 on the PC the throttle was stuck at 100%. I found an fix online that stated create a new profile for the G920 and it will resolve the issue. So for f1 2018 I can now race using my G920. I have subsequently purchased F1 2019 and had the same issue.  i created a new profile for the G920 but this had no affect.  Re tested f1 2018 and still working fine so I know the G920 is working ok.  I then unistalled the G920 Hub and drivers.  Rebooted my PC re installed the HUB and then plugged the G920 back in.   It worked I could now use F1 2019  or so I thought.  After the next reboot of my PC I was back to the throttle being stuck at 100%.  Now if i unplug the G920 the throttle issue goes away and when I plug it back in again it goes back to 100%.   I have tried to uninstall and re install again but this has not worked since.   I now have a game I cannot play with my G920 yet the older 2018 version still works fine.    

Any help appreciated as I would like to actually be able to get some use out of the game.     

Hi I have struggled all evening with throttle problems on PC2, F1 2018 and 2019
F! throttle was stuck at 100% and PC2 not being seen at all.
I resolved both problems :-
Goto C drive/programs and delete the complete logitech folder, Delete Logitech G Hub and Logitech gaming software.
Reboot and reinstall G Hub, do not reinstall Gaming software.
Run G hub but do not change anything, you may need to disconnect and reconnect the wheel for GHub to find it.
F1 progs should now work. For PC2 goto Controls setup and assign throttle to your throttle pedal as it will be assigned to some strange axis. After this all 3 progs should work fine.

Just to be safe untick automatic update on GHub. I think the recentupdate has caused the problem

Cheers

Stan

• Thanks 1

Hi Narson. I believe that deleting the data stored on the C:\ drive in \the Program folder\LGHUB is the answer as my throttle is still working fine for all 3 games.

If you delete GHub it leaves this folder behind.

I think that the data got messed up there when there was a recent update to the GHub software as mine worked before but not afterwards.

So delete GHub prog and the LGHUB folder from your C:\ drive. Then reinstall GHub and deselect automatic update.

I hope this fixes it for you too.

Stan

• Like 1

Let us know if this solution worked for the others and I will mark this as solved/solution.

I always recommend uninstalling with Geek Uninstaller for this reason. It is better at detecting 'left behind' (orphaned) registry entries, files and folders that the Windows installer leaves behind.