Sign in to follow this  

International Women’s Day 2020: Meet Dita

Today is International Women’s Day, and we’re celebrating by getting to know the fantastic women that work here at Codemasters. Next, we sit down and chat with Business Systems Analyst Dita!

Hey Dita, thanks for sitting down with us! Could you tell us what you do?

I am a Business Systems Analyst with focus on HR systems primarily.

How long have you been here at Codemasters?

I joined in July 2019, so almost 8 months

How long have you been in the industry for?

This is my first job in the gaming industry!

How did you get into your career?

I was previously focused on Continuous Improvement when my new job opportunity involved working with HR Teams. In there I was exposed to HR Systems which I’ve been doing for 6 years now. Being surrounded by HR people inspired me to carry on focusing on self-development and moving my career forward. This led me to project management and business systems analysis.

What’s your favourite bit of your job?

Problem-solving is my fave ❤! I find it so much fun, it’s like playing games all day thinking of different ways to solve puzzles, then act on them! Helping the business come up with solutions for challenges they may be facing. I get challenged every day, I constantly learn and grow professionally and personally. The feeling is very rewarding, it keeps me going and makes me excited to see what the future holds for me.

What are your inspirations?

Every day I take a little inspiration from everything and everyone around me.

What advice do you have for women trying to get into the industry?

Just go for it and apply for a job! You have nothing to lose right? If you are unsuccessful ask for feedback, think of ways to learn and do things that will help you get closer to your goal and persevere.

SMCM_IWD_Dita-1024x569.jpg

View the full article