Sign in to follow this  

The YouTube Thread

fIsince08 said:
Hey @softy94, nice to see you around here. I'm OK for you to be promoting your channel on here but please just use this one thread for it.

As for the regulars, do loosen up a little please guys, everyone makes mistakes and although we're a close knit bunch, you aren't an exclusive club with divine rights. I've noticed on a couple of occasions in the past some of you do seem to think you do.

@SamuelTrautman tread with caution from now on, you do have a habit of starting fights and trolling other members.

Rant over, carry on!
I've noticed it too, particularly that time the guy who has more power than the other members disagreed with disagrees ;) #DisagreeGate

fIsince08 said:

@SamuelTrautman tread with caution from now on, you do have a habit of starting fights and trolling other members.

Rant over, carry on!
sir yes sir!  I reject your point completely and will be seeking illegal advice :-)

Anyone else played the Rocket League Beta yet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6khFFt1P5I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsv0ENiYB7w

im pretty sure codemasters didnt make either GTA or pCars, can you kindly advertise on them websites instead of clogging up this one, unless you have something codies related, thankyou. 

Lii4M said:
im pretty sure codemasters didnt make either GTA or pCars, can you kindly advertise on them websites instead of clogging up this one, unless you have something codies related, thankyou. 

in fairness this is the off topic section which means things non Codies related can be discussed here It5's only in the main game sections which have to be kept CM related

Hey guys this is my first real opportunity to showcase some gaming commentary. I've watched a lot of F1/FIFA youtubers online and I find many of them similar to each other. I feel many gaming commentators speak through the action in past tense. So I thought I would try something unique and turn each race into an as Live F1 highlights style commentary segment.

I feel with the new F1 game bringing in a more broadcast like style- adding some 'as live' commentary could make these virtual races seem more realistic. Anyways feel free to have a look and I hope it adds a different dimension to F1/Pcars racing.

Seeing as F1 2015 isn't released for another month we will start off with a snippet of action from a recent Project CARS online race at Monza. As you may be aware its in the Formula Gulf 1000s on the short version of the circuit. It was just a quick quali/race with some mates to try and get used to the new game - though some of the action was fantastic!

Be sure to check it out and I look forward to your feedback. :)

https://youtu.be/tpkuz5RzJ-I

*Apologies for the mic quality

Oh yea hi guys, first time and last time poster here, check out my YouTube channel, subscribe because I tell you to and like my videos or I won't make more. I'll spam this thread with videos no-one is really that interested in, nobody will reply, yet I'll still keep posting them. I'll also never post in any other discussions and just expect all of you to love my videos despite having no idea who I am and no incentive to actually watch me, and when I do it'll only be with videos promoting my YouTube channel. So yea, sick guys, no commentary, no play-throughs, and videos hardly ever uploaded = No BS simpleness right?

#Sick #spam #Bananas #SoOriginal #Ribena #Gaming #OvenMitts #Tetris #RightGuard #YouTube #Carpets #Hashtag

This video isn't mine, but subscribe and like it now because I said so.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13mPw1VkcyY

And I thought this place would be better with mods :joy: Problem is they aren't on here much o:)

Hughesy said:
And I thought this place would be better with mods :joy: Problem is they aren't on here much o:)
Are you saying I can't promote my channel? That the mods should delete my nonexistent videos and not let me have free speech? First Amendment MoFo! 

;)

Hughesy said:
Are you saying I can't promote my channel? That the mods should delete my nonexistent videos and not let me have free speech? First Amendment MoFo! 

;)
What me, no I'd never suggest you can't post your crappy videos here and that someone isn't doing their job properly  o:)

Hughesy said:
I'm on here everyday thank you very much ;)
I saw the thread title and fully expected to be closing this thread :p 

I've changed the thread title. watch it Bumfez.
Well it's not on the swear filter and you just said it lol, not sure why it needed changing :p So I'm gonna change it to something more appropriate ;)

Btw is there any chance one of you guys could create a thread just for people to post their YouTube promotions? And any time somebody creates a new one just merge it with the YouTube thread? I'd know never to bother looking in that thread then :p 

Well it's not on the swear filter and you just said it lol, not sure why it needed changing :p So I'm gonna change it to something more appropriate ;)
Yeah, but, um, annywaaaay!

Well thanks for this wonderful contribution to the forum mate!

Yeah, but, um, annywaaaay!

Well thanks for this wonderful contribution to the forum mate!
Just made another, look at my edit to the post I did above yours ;)