Sign in to follow this  

DTM

Trying to watch DTM and having problems. I watched qualifying for Hockenheim live on their official YouTube stream, missed the race due to the website having incorrect times on it. Then today I try to watch Oscherslaben, only to find it's now not available here... Wth :( So since the last race they've stopped it from being broadcast here too.

The list of places it's unavailable are: "Brazil, Brunei, China, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Great, Britain, Macau, Malaysia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Singapore, USA and Canada."

So basically any country with the highest amount of fans is banned from seeing it live and free, even bloody Germany where the DTM is based! The most annoying part is that the official website says it's live on BT Sport. I checked, it isn't.

Yea, no DTM. It's on BT Sport at 5:15 but that's not live as it's advertised on their site. I needed something to relieve my MotoGP induced boredom and DTM failed me!

Yea, no DTM. It's on BT Sport at 5:15 but that's not live as it's advertised on their site. I needed something to relieve my MotoGP induced boredom and DTM failed me!
Don't worry, next week there's F1 in Mon.... oh wait.. :P

The only saving grace with the F1 is that I like the driver who's dominating :p If Vettel had had the same results as Hamilton did this year I'd have given up and stopped watching by now.

The only saving grace with the F1 is that I like the driver who's dominating :p If Vettel had had the same results as Hamilton did this year I'd have given up and stopped watching by now.
I suspect some people will be doing that if Merc keeps winning lol

Well after 4 years of Red Bull domination, a year of Merc ain't really that bad :p I imagine a lot of Vettel's glory supporters are abandoning him atm!

Meh ,I don't really like Hamilton either , although I certainly don't mind him as much as Vettel. The thing is though , we've had some cracking races this year. If it wasn't for them, I'd look forward to the races just as much as I did last year.

mike96 said:
So, does this work? http://www.dtm.com/de/livestream/index.html
Tried it before, it doesn't work :(
Doesn't it work now? There's a press conference or something now.

mike96 said:
mike96 said:
Nope, just has the loading circle going round and round. They've stopped live streaming to the UK now anyway. They used to, but before the last race they stopped it here :(

mike96 said:
mike96 said:
Nope, just has the loading circle going round and round. They've stopped live streaming to the UK now anyway. They used to, but before the last race they stopped it here :(
Well either way the conference ended when I made my previous post so we'll see tomorrow. 

And remember that Greece is on that list as well but that stream worked here ;)

The list of places it's unavailable are: "Brazil, Brunei, China, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Great, Britain, Macau, Malaysia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Singapore, USA and Canada."

Wait a minute. Holland isn't there. YOU MEAN I COULD'VE WATCHED THE DTM ON YOUTUBE LEGALLY ON A STREAM THE ENTIRE *CENSORED* FUCKING TIME!?!

Oh, that's just the cruelest banter, even worse than drawing at home against Tottenham.

The most annoying thing for me is they streamed the first 2014 race live in the UK and then no more after that. 
Haven't bothered keeping up with the DTM since.

Time for a thread revival! 1-2-3 for Audi at the lautzring (I hope that's right). Jamie Green takes another Win!