Jump to content Jump to content

Trying to watch DTM and having problems. I watched qualifying for Hockenheim live on their official YouTube stream, missed the race due to the website having incorrect times on it. Then today I try to watch Oscherslaben, only to find it's now not available here... Wth :( So since the last race they've stopped it from being broadcast here too.

The list of places it's unavailable are: "Brazil, Brunei, China, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Great, Britain, Macau, Malaysia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Singapore, USA and Canada."

So basically any country with the highest amount of fans is banned from seeing it live and free, even bloody Germany where the DTM is based! The most annoying part is that the official website says it's live on BT Sport. I checked, it isn't.
Meh ,I don't really like Hamilton either , although I certainly don't mind him as much as Vettel. The thing is though , we've had some cracking races this year. If it wasn't for them, I'd look forward to the races just as much as I did last year.
  • 2 weeks later...
mike96 said:
mike96 said:
So, does this work? http://www.dtm.com/de/livestream/index.html
Tried it before, it doesn't work :(
Doesn't it work now? There's a press conference or something now.
Nope, just has the loading circle going round and round. They've stopped live streaming to the UK now anyway. They used to, but before the last race they stopped it here :(
mike96 said:
mike96 said:
So, does this work? http://www.dtm.com/de/livestream/index.html
Tried it before, it doesn't work :(
Doesn't it work now? There's a press conference or something now.
Nope, just has the loading circle going round and round. They've stopped live streaming to the UK now anyway. They used to, but before the last race they stopped it here :(
Well either way the conference ended when I made my previous post so we'll see tomorrow. 

And remember that Greece is on that list as well but that stream worked here ;)
  • 3 months later...
The list of places it's unavailable are: "Brazil, Brunei, China, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Great, Britain, Macau, Malaysia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Singapore, USA and Canada."

Wait a minute. Holland isn't there. YOU MEAN I COULD'VE WATCHED THE DTM ON YOUTUBE LEGALLY ON A STREAM THE ENTIRE *CENSORED* FUCKING TIME!?!
  • 8 months later...