Shows you how good the audio team are that they fooled you 😉 

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

Shows you how good the audio team are that they fooled you 😉 

Best audio team ev0r!

• Agree 1

http://blog.codemasters.com/community/03/codies-racing-line-march-19-2020/

I say “officially” as some areas in the world may see physical copies of GOTY as early as this weekend (as the release date has been brought forward in a few territories, mainly Europe).

If you’re one of the lucky few who could get the Xbox One or PS4 GOTY ahead of March 24 you’ll be happy to know that the code in the box is valid immediately, and unlocks all of the Season content which you can play right now.

On Tuesday, you’ll then get the Colin McRae: FLAT OUT Pack for free (as will anybody who owns a Season), which you can install after the update is released.

More details: https://forums.codemasters.com/announcement/26-dirt-rally-20-game-of-the-year-edition-notes-regarding-early-physical-shipments/

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/18/2020 at 8:51 PM, UnderclassGDfan said:

And for the C4 Rally, too?
Because the patch notes say it got updated, too.

I thought the C4 Rally had the correct sound 🤨

also sounded okay to me but i honestly can't remember what it sounded like in real life.

the missing audio for the Fabia was a fairly big omission though because it has a very noticeable sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEQ-pUxZgZQ&t=352s

Edited by Tranzitive
  • Agree 1

Hey

Just updated my Oculs Home Dirt Rally 2.0 to GOTY and noticed missing cars in career mode ?

Example Ford RS200 can be used in free play but it's not in purchasable cars in career mode ? only car in Group B 4WD in career is the Audi.

33 minutes ago, Zandil said:

Hey

Just updated my Oculs Home Dirt Rally 2.0 to GOTY and noticed missing cars in career mode ?

Example Ford RS200 can be used in free play but it's not in purchasable cars in career mode ? only car in Group B 4WD in career is the Audi.

the used cars change every 8 hours (the new ones are always there). there's two groups of used cars. the Audi is in one of those groups, and the other Group B 4WDs are in the second group. no idea why.

Posted (edited)

-double ugh-

Edited by ianism

I think the audio team have done a great job on both the C4 and Fabia. As @Tranzitive said the Skoda WRCars have very distinctive audio and it is brilliant to finally have that in game. 

I'd like a separate volume slider for ALS sound though: I want that overrun sound to deafen me! :classic_laugh: 

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

I was just wondering, if you only own the base game and you buy the year one pass now, after the release of the McRae dlc, do you still get everything including the McRae dlc?

@PJTierney

(P.s.: sorry if this has been asked before, I must have looked over it if that's the case 😉 )

Edited by doeternitoeV10

11 minutes ago, doeternitoeV10 said:

I was just wondering, if you only own the base game and you buy the year one pass now, after the release of the McRae dlc, do you still get everything including the McRae dlc?

A 100% YES! You get EVERYTHING if you buy the year one pass. Including the McRae Flat Out Pack, there is no time limit on the offer.

11 minutes ago, doeternitoeV10 said:

(P.s.: sorry if this has been asked before, I must have looked over it if that's the case 😉 )

Yes, yes you did 😉 

• Like 1