Assetto Corsa Competizione XBOX ONE & PS4 June 23rd

33 minutes ago, CrazySerbianGuy said:

Played only first AC and i can say that game is great. I have no doubts this one is even better.

While the simulation is good, in some ways, it really isn't. The lack of modding is outright killing it; the graphics, while OK looking, have many visual artifacts that did not exist in the original; the scope is much more limited; etc.

Moved to 'Codies Lounge - General Discussion'

43 minutes ago, Leo Natan said:

While the simulation is good, in some ways, it really isn't. The lack of modding is outright killing it; the graphics, while OK looking, have many visual artifacts that did not exist in the original; the scope is much more limited; etc.

So, still better to play first one? I love the mods in AC 🙂

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, CrazySerbianGuy said:

So, still better to play first one? I love the mods in AC 🙂

Yes, indeed the original one is still a fantastic simulator. There are many mods to enhance visuals, as well as many gameplay mods.

If you can buy ACC, by all means, you will enjoy it, but it will have a much, much shorter lifespan than AC. The move to UE4 was a big mistake for longevity, what with the terrible "cooking" of assets and the general lack of modding support. Cynics will say it was done to push DLC. Remind you of any other company further closing their games to modding? 😜

Edited by Leo Natan

Posted (edited)

I have it on pc it is a game very greedy graphically, we will see what its going to give on console. Attention do not expect to have 500 cars there are just more than twenty and the same for the circuits because it takes again the blancpain championship. Some deplore this lack of content but it will come gradually I think ...

Edited by avensis18