Barry for president

On 3/11/2020 at 7:05 PM, GunDeviLnl said:

Imo since Barry joined the club this forum is heading in the right direction. More interaction  between players, sharing info and reaction in the forum is way better than before. Lets give Barry some credits for his outstanding job. Keep up the good work Barry!!!

Hi Barry!

I have to agree. I originated from another game and their forum.  The Community Managers there do almost nothing, and the forum is a dumpster fire.

Here, Barry weighs in and discusses things, gets more information, and actually seems to take part.  And the difference is noticeable.

Agreed, I get the impression that Bazza is not just 'one of them' but also 'one of us '. Apologies for efficianados of the English language but NO double entendre was intended here!

• Haha 1

On 3/11/2020 at 8:05 PM, GunDeviLnl said:

Imo since Barry joined the club this forum is heading in the right direction. More interaction  between players, sharing info and reaction in the forum is way better than before. Lets give Barry some credits for his outstanding job. Keep up the good work Barry!!!

Agree! 👍

Yep, have to agree to that. Very active not only on the forum but also active as a community player in the league. If only he could loose all the unnecessary assists he's using there :classic_rolleyes:

• Haha 2