Jump to content Jump to content

Grid career mode not working in PS4?

I just downloaded Grid19 demo from ps store and after trying it, unlocked the full game.

Problem is that when in career mode I cant unlock any new challenges, even that i have placed 1.st in all the first ones.

The second ones say that "complete xxxxx" but after couple of times doing it and got the trophy icon on the first challenge box,

the second one doesnt unlock.

Is this a glitch of purchacing the game from the demo or what do I not understand?

• Social Media & Community Team

Hey @TomFoxx - Welcome to the Codemasters Forums!

Sorry to hear you are having this issue. Could you post a screenshot of the problem you're having - perhaps just a shot of your Career progress will be enough.

Had to flip my monitor upside down to read it but thank you 😄

So just to confirm, you have purchased the full-game after playing the Trial? And you have replayed the event and met the criteria again (i.e. won the event a second time after purchasing)?

I purchased the full game after playing the ’montage’ preview races. 
AFTER purchasing i went playing the events that didnt unlock the next ones after conpleting. I did that twice with the first two events but nothing. 

• 3 weeks later...

We're going to take another look at this, as whilst there are reports of this happening (you included) it's not a problem for everyone - annoyingly that makes it a touch more complicated!

Once I have an update, I'll be sure to post here.

4 minutes ago, CMTGK said:

We're going to take another look at this, as whilst there are reports of this happening (you included) it's not a problem for everyone - annoyingly that makes it a touch more complicated!

Once I have an update, I'll be sure to post here.

I expect there will be others like me who downloaded the trial cos they saw the game is on sale right now. I fixed it by closing the game completely and re-doing all the events I'd done. It now unlocks. 

Thanks for coming back to update. I'm glad you've found a fix. This shouldn't happen in the first place but hopefully, your advice will help others that face the problem before we can issue a patch.

• 4 weeks later...

Bit of a late update but I had the same issue and have found that resetting the game progress and then restarting the application it'll begin to work how it should. My trophies have started coming through and I am now able to continue with the career mode.

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yay!... now that i have finally signed up after your lengthy process i can actually report a problem for a game i already paid your company for.... ridiculous!!. 

The game won't let me progress past the first stages of each level (touring,stock etc..) i have restarted and reset everything i can and still no change. Why waste my money and time???!!! How the hell do i get a refund off of you or microsoft???? 

And by judging by comments here and online, this is nowhere near the first time this has happened... not fixed yet?? Or just don't care aslong as tour making money??

• 9 months later...