DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×

Grid career mode not working in PS4?

I just downloaded Grid19 demo from ps store and after trying it, unlocked the full game.

Problem is that when in career mode I cant unlock any new challenges, even that i have placed 1.st in all the first ones.

The second ones say that "complete xxxxx" but after couple of times doing it and got the trophy icon on the first challenge box,

the second one doesnt unlock.

Is this a glitch of purchacing the game from the demo or what do I not understand?

Hey @TomFoxx - Welcome to the Codemasters Forums!

Sorry to hear you are having this issue. Could you post a screenshot of the problem you're having - perhaps just a shot of your Career progress will be enough.

Had to flip my monitor upside down to read it but thank you 😄

So just to confirm, you have purchased the full-game after playing the Trial? And you have replayed the event and met the criteria again (i.e. won the event a second time after purchasing)?

I purchased the full game after playing the ’montage’ preview races. 
AFTER purchasing i went playing the events that didnt unlock the next ones after conpleting. I did that twice with the first two events but nothing. 

Gotcha - thanks for the update @TomFoxx. I'll be speaking to the development team today - I'll check what's going on and get back to you.

I got it working by switching PS user profiles! I had to start over again of course but now it works. It must be a bug of trial vs. full version or something...

• Agree 1

@TomFoxx - Have you tried switching back to your original profile to see if it works? Glad that you've got it working though 🙂

@TomFoxx @CMTGK I have the same issue. I played the demo, then unlocked. Then started career and each one says I need to complete the previous series to unlock it. Can't make progress! Was a fix ever found?

Edited by Rory426

Welcome to the Codemasters Forums @Rory426!

I'll be checking in with the development team again today, let me find out and get back to you.

We're going to take another look at this, as whilst there are reports of this happening (you included) it's not a problem for everyone - annoyingly that makes it a touch more complicated!

Once I have an update, I'll be sure to post here.

4 minutes ago, CMTGK said:

We're going to take another look at this, as whilst there are reports of this happening (you included) it's not a problem for everyone - annoyingly that makes it a touch more complicated!

Once I have an update, I'll be sure to post here.

I expect there will be others like me who downloaded the trial cos they saw the game is on sale right now. I fixed it by closing the game completely and re-doing all the events I'd done. It now unlocks. 

Thanks for coming back to update. I'm glad you've found a fix. This shouldn't happen in the first place but hopefully, your advice will help others that face the problem before we can issue a patch.