Manage your expectations 🏁🏎🚥

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, _BorisTheFrog_ said:

The only thing Codemasters are going to order from Evo Studios members is a Big Mac and fries because that's where they all work now 😲

ahaha yes i forgot they fired the most.. But some of them still working for CM... About Pcars2 i have it and like it much , great content etc but about handling/physics is far from ideal , i have some secret hope that if they keep and add even more content and Codemaster's dirt and Grid team  work on handling we might get a really cool game... SMS has already said that will more spiritual successor of NFS Shift-1-2 about theme/style but with same sim elements as Pcars 1-2 which actually like it . To me means mixure of circuit and city tracks , visual and performance customizations , maybe Nitro lol , detailed as hell cockpit  view , drift , drag mode and more..

This could be the ideal racing game of next years for me as long as CM does not **** it up!

Edited by Miatakias_GR
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Miatakias_GR said:

ahaha yes i forgot they fired the most.. But some of them still working for CM... About Pcars2 i have it and like it much , great content etc but about handling/physics is far from ideal , i have some secret hope that if they keep and add even more content and Codemaster's dirt and Grid team  work on handling we might get a really cool game... SMS has already said that will more spiritual successor of NFS Shift-1-2 about theme/style but with same sim elements as Pcars 1-2 which actually like it . To me means mixure of circuit and city tracks , visual and performance customizations , maybe Nitro lol , detailed as hell cockpit  view , drift , drag mode and more..

This could be the ideal racing game of next years for me as long as CM does not **** it up!

Let me know what you think of it Miat if you played it.    😄

When is the game due to come out anyway?

Havent had any intrest for it so far tbh and still not enough to do a google search for it.  🤣

Do you have automobilista 2 aswel Miat?

I hope to do my first rounds tomorrow and see if I can keep up with Rastus.   lol

5 hours ago, Assiemodis said:

Let me know what you think of it Miat if you played it.    😄

When is the game due to come out anyway?

Havent had any intrest for it so far tbh and still not enough to do a google search for it.  🤣

Do you have automobilista 2 aswel Miat?

I hope to do my first rounds tomorrow and see if I can keep up with Rastus.   lol

Not infos or release date for Pcars 3 yet , all we know its what i wrote above..

I have not bought Automobilista 2 yet but many friends did and most are very satiasifed so far , i have watched many videos and looks cool and its in my wishlist.. Let me know how it is!

I don't agree about this Grid best of the serie. The first version I believe was the best, we had other nice tracks than this Grid, also the multiplayer Mod was amazing, don't forget that we use to play in RACENET. It is inadmissible that 6 years ago we had Racenet and in 2020 is out.  Also Grid autosport was a great game, full of events, you never got tired to play, I remember I played at least 2 years on racenet. I hope that CM will fix Racenet ( not sure ) and will modify the multiplayer mod, that's very important to keep people in the game.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Because of great damage model. Every race was a high risk of spectacular crash. You simultaneously wanted it and tried to keep it clean. Now damage is reduced, it even doesnt affect handling (as far as I heard) so there is no tension during the race. It isn't alive anymore

And it has disgusting environment

Edited by lastbreath
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, lastbreath said:

Because of great damage model. Every race was a high risk of spectacular crash. You simultaneously wanted it and tried to keep it clean. Now damage is reduced, it even doesnt affect handling (as far as I heard) so there is no tension during the race. It isn't alive anymore

I never really thought of that...good point.

Senna94F1 wrote: 

I only played grid 2019 on a controller as I was told it did not work well with wheels and yet we were told it was for the casual sim racer and serious arcade racer

too many people think that a wheel can be used only for a simulation game, not arcade one. NO! That's no true. The only difference is IN THE GAME, not in the wheel or pad. I play Grid with a wheel and is perfect.

• Agree 3

15 hours ago, gigiotto59 said:

Senna94F1 wrote: 

I only played grid 2019 on a controller as I was told it did not work well with wheels and yet we were told it was for the casual sim racer and serious arcade racer

too many people think that a wheel can be used only for a simulation game, not arcade one. NO! That's no true. The only difference is IN THE GAME, not in the wheel or pad. I play Grid with a wheel and is perfect.

GRID 2019 felt really nice on a wheel while definitely being more arcade than F1 games! 

• Agree 2

On 3/17/2020 at 5:30 PM, Assiemodis said:

If thats the case it backfired.

According this they only sold about 100.000 copies.

Grid games are on the bottom row.

But my opinion this game doesnt deserve to carry the name grid.

And I was one of the idiots who bought this once great game.

Question is could we do a better job with there resources. 

I would probably say YES AND YES AND YES AGAIN. 

And more importantly YES 

On 5/3/2020 at 4:23 PM, gigiotto59 said:

Absolutely agree. If you lower the sensitivity + steering range on a G920 then the only thing missing from Daytona USA on XB1 is the slot to insert another 50p because it feels just like the real thing. It's just a shame that Burnout Revenge, Baja: Edge of Control and Driver SF don't have the same levels of compatibility because those games would be on a different level with full wheel support.  

On 4/24/2020 at 7:27 PM, _BorisTheFrog_ said:

The only thing Codemasters are going to order from Evo Studios members is a Big Mac and fries because that's where they all work now 😲

This is tragically funny. I swear they purposely cut ONRUSH budget so they could make the game fail and fold the staff into the "Office tea boys"