Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#WishlistWednesday - 20/05/2015

zenatez said:
physics!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vByLmmLqEZE
This is a good comparison with real life and the game. less grippy and more power, harder to master but in the end more control. :smile: 
The one on the right has better graphics :open_mouth: lol

Completely rewrite from scratch the way the cars handle on tarmac...no sensation at all, handling feels empty, blank and boring :/

More dust/dirt spraying over the windshield and having manual wipers.

FFB, physics and menus etc are being worked on, there's more cars, stages etc due down the line... I would really like to see dynamic weather within the stages. However, my wish is Modding, for cars, tracks and liveries :smile:

I would REALLY like to see a free camera mode. Instant replay would also be very very nice. Also, I'd like to see the opponents on the starting order, and to be able to follow their tracks when I drive on the SS. One more thing apart from a customizable name on the car would be a recce option about a stage, similar to the option in DiRT.

Stages, stages and more stages. For me this is the most important thing in a rally game content wise. If I remember correctly, there's currently two longer stages per location and ten different configurations of them. In my opinion in the final game there should be at least two or three more of these longer 7 minute stages and I wouldn't mind if there were even longer stages (10-15 minutes long). 

Currently there is so few original parts of road per location that I'm starting to remember them and I'm starting to get away with ignoring the co driver more and more often, that isn't ideal in a rally sim. Of course it's forgivable now when the game is two weeks old but in the long run I'd like to see the current locations getting more content.

I kinda got bored to the championships already because they get really repetitive when you're basically driving the same six stages over and over. 

Still good work CM and best of luck! The game is really enjoyable already and I really like the direction you've taken.

Juppo126 said:
Stages, stages and more stages. For me this is the most important thing in a rally game content wise. If I remember correctly, there's currently two longer stages per location and ten different configurations of them. In my opinion in the final game there should be at least two or three more of these longer 7 minute stages and I wouldn't mind if there were even longer stages (10-15 minutes long). 

Currently there is so few original parts of road per location that I'm starting to remember them and I'm starting to get away with ignoring the co driver more and more often, that isn't ideal in a rally sim. Of course it's forgivable now when the game is two weeks old but in the long run I'd like to see the current locations getting more content.

I kinda got bored to the championships already because they get really repetitive when you're basically driving the same six stages over and over. 

Still good work CM and best of luck! The game is really enjoyable already and I really like the direction you've taken.
I'm afraid we are stuck with the shorter stages because Codemaster's said that the engine just can't take longer stages as the engine is at its maximum capability for stage lengths.

AI driven spectators. Having runners like in DiRT 3 would be good. What would even be better is if you gave spectators the ability to attempt to avoid the player's out of control car. Especially in open areas in Wales where you can actually hit the spectators, having them run for their lives is a lot more interesting than just resetting the player.

My wish (sorry for english):
if is possible to save two different settings wheel profiles (one with h shift clutch and one with sequential  p.ex like assetto corsa)
My.wheel system: g25, sequential shifter homemade, h shifter thrust th8a

My sole wish remains the same as before:

Hotseat rallying

This is something that I'm sure many old Rally Trophy and Richard Burns fans miss, myself included ofc.
The hotseat mode in RBR was a little slim, not including a proper championship, but individual rallies.
Rally Trophy however had a championship mode for up to 8 players to play locally, and you could even save your progress and continue later.
I sorely miss the times when 2-6 of my friends got together and we'd play RT for a day or a whole weekend, often very competetively!
We even had a tv screen set up with a duplicate of the picture, so those waiting for their turn to drive could spectate the rally.
I understand that online racing is the thing these days, but when it comes to rallying, it's nowhere near as fun as local racing with the added social aspect and excitement.

I wish for the UI in VR to be operational, so I can tune and repair my car and progress through the career. 

I know its friday but my one current wish for dirt rally is to include the peugeot 208. could be r5 could be rallycross could be pikes peak. I just want to drive the 208

gfRally said:
zenatez said:
physics!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vByLmmLqEZE
This is a good comparison with real life and the game. less grippy and more power, harder to master but in the end more control. :smile: 
The one on the right has better graphics :open_mouth: lol
Haha, Indeed xD

1) Better FOV and seat adjustments.
2) Let me drive the car before and after the stage proper. At least give me the option to do that
3) Clutch pedal available regardless of configuration I should be able to switch from H-pattern shifter to sequential without having to change the entire setup
4) Better livery management 
5) Give the por co-driver more volume, please.

I would like subaru legacy rally car in game that Colin mcrae won the British championship with, I think it was 89-91 shape car, and with proper subaru exhaust growl. Please, pretty please.