Safety Car appears in almost every race

Now started the fourth season of the career, here are the results of the first two races:

Australia: 1x VSC, no SC

Bahrain: 1X SC, no VSC

So basically it goes on....

I have just started playing F1 2019 and I am coming towards the end of my 1st career season. I have had the safety car come out in almost EVERY SINGLE race!! (I think there have been maybe 1 or max 2 races where it didn't). It is quite annoying and very unrealistic. It has also happened every time someone has retired from the race so as soon as I see the message "so-and-so is retired from the session" the safety car always comes out around 5-10 seconds later.

I noticed that in the past people were complaining that the safety car never came out and in the latest patch notes it says they have made changes to make the safety car come out more often but it has gone too far the other way now!!

How can this be reported to the developers to fix??

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, adamv66 said:

I have just started playing F1 2019 and I am coming towards the end of my 1st career season. I have had the safety car come out in almost EVERY SINGLE race!! (I think there have been maybe 1 or max 2 races where it didn't). It is quite annoying and very unrealistic. It has also happened every time someone has retired from the race so as soon as I see the message "so-and-so is retired from the session" the safety car always comes out around 5-10 seconds later.

I noticed that in the past people were complaining that the safety car never came out and in the latest patch notes it says they have made changes to make the safety car come out more often but it has gone too far the other way now!!

How can this be reported to the developers to fix??

You can make a video showing each occasion when the safety car comes out so that the devs can see if the changes they made are doing what they intended

Hello everyone,

I know this problem about SC activates too much. In our "RCX" Italian League (XBOX) we're understanding is possible to reduce SC appearence by change DAMAGE from "Simulation" to "Complete" and/or by change GHOSTING from "No" to "Yes".

Anyone knows this possibility?

Before 1.20 Patch SC problem was opposite: never activate. We have discovered that setting GHOSTING from "yes" to "No", SC starts to enter in a right frequence. But after 1.20 patch with Damage Simulation and Ghosting No, SC enter too much (like 3 times in a 50% race, qith 1/3 of laps behind SC). We're solving this problem modifying Damage level and Ghosting parameter.