Jump to content Jump to content

[expectation] Most important community update!

minetti

@CMTGK

referring to the proposed form of communication,

there is one the most important community expectation - please give us similar to the DiRT Rally 2.0 graphics options

I would like to ask people who support this expectation to write a post with a phrase UP

grid_01.jpg.6cf230ebd9750fae988a27113ea32086.jpggrid_02.jpg.6461ba3e49289f05b179ab875fbd2169.jpggrid_03.jpg.20961b75e1f604cef49705837c886ebb.jpggrid_04.jpg.29f26873f12b1c9680e366385d560c45.jpg

5 hours ago, minetti said:

including the brightness tab which will allow us to correct the overexposed lights&sky effects

It won't help. Because overexposed skies is the result of "artistic" eye adaptation. If you just low brightness level - dark places will become black.

In what way are the brightness settings different between DR2.0 and GRID 2019? There is at least something in GRID2019... but I never took a look at DR2.0's settings really.

6 hours ago, lastbreath said:

It won't help. Because overexposed skies is the result of "artistic" eye adaptation. If you just low brightness level - dark places will become black.

misunderstanding, I delete this fragment because it is all about the settings on screenshots from dirt, and I unnecessarily noticed this brightness tab

beside moving this one slider of brightness generally has no major impact on the level of light burns. in this aspect, the impact on the light mapping is very limited compared to other games and I dont like it

2 hours ago, UP100 said:

In what way are the brightness settings different between DR2.0 and GRID 2019? There is at least something in GRID2019... but I never took a look at DR2.0's settings really.

with my hdr monitor in the vast majority of cases the sky is too bright and washed out of colors, and poor exposure correction in the form of one slider is not helpful. but I agree with result of "artistic" vision. was wondering if something like lights/shadows sliders would be very helpful but this was not what the topic was about (I have already removed the unnecessary fragment from the first post regarding brightness tab). generally it's all about the settings available in Dirt 2.0, which I linked to on the screens

true, these sun rays effects are too sugary in new Grid edition. also I must admit that this problem does not apply to all routes.

However, I would like to cut the thread brightness because I wanted to refer more to all advanced graphics settings in Dirt 2.0

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2020 at 11:01 AM, lastbreath said:

I guess I posted wrong picture. That was not overexposed sky, that was the Sun in your face )) Let me find more appropriate screen.

9EB44D1C0722C674BCEF205E378849E075077F3C

Here we go. Dat nuclear explosion behind buildings ))

But somehow I like it ))

it's New-clearer Explosione ! GT edition .

lol, i like it too.

Archived