Jump to content Jump to content

Very slow car in career mode F1 2019 ps4

GiacomoSalviato

Hello everyone

i am finding problems in my career mode, I cannot compete with AI since my car, the moment I got the controls after a cut scene, won’t go over 190 km/h and the fifth gear. I noticed that when I start controlling the car, the pilot go on the wheel and change something without me doing nothing and after that the car is not going faster. 

I cannot understand why is that, I’m using Some help with the car but I’m not a beginner, so I don’t understand why it won’t go faster 

it does not happen if I do a normal race or a championship, but in career mode I cannot race because of this problem 

im playing on the ps4 f1 2019 game 

• Administrator

Hi @GiacomoSalviato,

Can you attach a video of this please? Also, can you complete the below to report a bug:

We recommend copying this and filling it out with the questions alongside it so CM staff and other users can see the problems you are having 
1.       A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 
2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
3.       Game-mode? 
4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue. 
5.       How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen? 
6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post. 
7.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc) 
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.  

Have you checked your settings for your gearbox? Sounds like you could be stuck on manual gears when you are looking for Automatic. 

• 1 month later...

I'm having the same issue with the 2019 game on my PS4. After a few races, my car is suddenly slow...can't get out of 6th gear on straights. I've played in other modes outside of career mode and the cars run fine. So it's not a controller issue. I've changed the setup and engine parts. I've even tried changing engine parts before they start to wear. So there's something I'm not doing correctly. I've noticed that some of my upgrades have failed in development, but the car has run fine before that. Is it because I'm on lower-tier teams? I started with Williams and when that car started going bad I moved to Torro Rosso. Please help! This is killing an awesome game for me!

Archived