Motorsport Games, Codemasters and FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy partner to create the World RX Esports Invitational Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 Formula 1 Johnnie Walker Monaco Grand Prix

Lotus F1 Team (@Lotus_F1Team) tweeted at 2:39 PM on Sun, May 24, 2015: Has anyone ever ridden a bicycle around a bathroom? (https://twitter.com/Lotus_F1Team/status/602468970386567168?s=09) Wow just wow

Guessing Ricciardo is going to get punished for his move on Kimi. Much more unfair than Alonso's move.

... Or not, what do I know.

Great drive from Rosberg, fully deserved win, never in doubt.

Disgusting absolutely disgusting Worst strategy call I've ever seen Mercedes make

How does Ricciardo not get a penalty? He would not have been able to pass without hitting him...

AMS97KRR said:
How does Ricciardo not get a penalty? He would not have been able to pass without hitting him...
Agreed. Found that decision strange, at least Alonso was alongside Hulk when they collided. Another inconsistent decision by the stewards.

I wanna kill myself right now. 
I want to kill the pitwall and a certain someone. Huge respect to Vettel though as he whispered to Lewis you deserved P1. Nico celebrating like he thinks he deserved it, such a (bleeping swear word)

And then you have 2015 soaking it all up! Really enjoying 2015 Seb :D

Tell you what though, Lewis has really matured this year, if I was him I'd be punching everyone in sight. :rage: 

Hughesy said:
Tell you what though, Lewis has really matured this year, if I was him I'd be punching everyone is sight. :rage: 
100% agreed. Seriously proud of him for how he handled things today. That being said, I have to give props to Nico. It wasn't necessarily a deserved win, but at the same time, it was a clean race (for him) and he secured 2nd til the end. His celebration is more for his team than anything else, IMO.

Hughesy said:
Tell you what though, Lewis has really matured this year, if I was him I'd be punching everyone in sight. :rage: 
I'd have punched Rosberg in his smug mug. Fight on the podium would have been an awesome end to the race :D 

Juice29 said:
Man I want Seb and Lewis in the same team
So do I so much, they'd be the strongest team in history IMO. Can Lewis cancel the contract and move to Ferrari? :joy: 

In all the excitement we've forgotten McLaren actually finished in the top ten :joy:

If I was Lewis, I would have parked the car, thrown the steering wheel out and go home. 
I would've done a Kimi, got on a boat and F'ed off and got blind drunk. @RevolvingPrawn and I will be drinking later and taking out our anger on everything while playing GTA online......