Sign in to follow this  

Difficulty setting for My Team Career Mode

Hi

I've practiced, I've raced, I've driven thousands of kms in game and I've learnt how to do setups etc and I'm just not fast enough. I can't get to the final tier and I feel like I'm missing out on a part of the game experience. Can we pretty please have an ai difficulty slider for career mode...I'd just need to tweak the AI down a tad and I could make it to the last tier. Yeah I know I can go create my own custom championship but its not the same experience.

Thanks

Kitty

P.S this is where someone tells me there is a a difficulty slider and I'm just too dumb.blind to see it LOL

Try a different class. Some classes are harder than others, so that might act like a difficulty slider of sorts.

hmm I'm struggling in the NR4 catergory, I kinda been roleplaying  a progression through my career from R2 at the early levels to NR and then R5 at the top. Maybe just skip NR4 and try R5 earlier?

12 minutes ago, KittyFit90 said:

hmm I'm struggling in the NR4 catergory, I kinda been roleplaying  a progression through my career from R2 at the early levels to NR and then R5 at the top. Maybe just skip NR4 and try R5 earlier?

If your using the Subaru in the nr4 class, you need to short shift it, otherwise its a bit on the slow side. The evo is the faster car out of them both in the nr4.