Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

F1 2019 finished second but result was +1 lap instead

i started a two man league with a friend.

in australia i finished first and got 25 points, my friend finished second and got 20 points. all good.

now in bahrain i finished second, but it was listed like i was on last pace, for no reason - no penalty -nothing. the game just didnt count my finish on 2nd place.

normally my friend and i should have now 45 points both. but i just didnt get the 20 points for my second place. its annoying!

please check this bug.

HI @Xerolyth

To report a bug for F1 2019, We recommend copying this and filling it out with the questions alongside it so CM staff and other users can see the problems you are having 
1.       A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 
2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
3.       Game-mode? 
4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include exact recreation steps on how you encountered this issue. 
5.       How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen? 
6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post. 
7.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc) 
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

44 minutes ago, Xerolyth said:

i started a two man league with a friend.

in australia i finished first and got 25 points, my friend finished second and got 20 points. all good.

now in bahrain i finished second, but it was listed like i was on last pace, for no reason - no penalty -nothing. the game just didnt count my finish on 2nd place.

normally my friend and i should have now 45 points both. but i just didnt get the 20 points for my second place. its annoying!

please check this bug.

Not sure of the accuracy of this. 18 points is for second place and potentially 1 point to either player if recording the fastest lap.

You should both have at least 43 points and possibly as many as 45.

I've just experienced the same problem, completed the Bahrain race finishing in first place.  When the race results were displayed it shows I was last with +1 lap.  I had a totally clean race with no penalties and I had even lapped other cars.

15 hours ago, lokicipher said:

I've just experienced the same problem, completed the Bahrain race finishing in first place.  When the race results were displayed it shows I was last with +1 lap.  I had a totally clean race with no penalties and I had even lapped other cars.

How many points did you get? 🙂

I had something similarly weird. Finished 1st according to the game. Then all other cars seems to not finish. Then the counter gets stuck on 0:01 minutes and on the final results i am 5th

Schermopname (48).png

Schermopname (47).png

Schermopname (46).png

Schermopname (45).png

Schermopname (44).png