Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2019 Graphics Glitch

CaptainCheeseca

After buying F1 2019 through steam, it worked for me fro about two days. After updating my GPU driver, the game's graphics are now completely destroyed. Starting the game in dx12 mode causes white vertical stripes all over the screen, which persists even after quitting the game. Running it in dx11 causes an issue where the colours are slightly off, more saturated and the brighter parts on screen are completely white, which returns to normal after quitting the game.. Since the issue happened after updating the driver, I reinstalled the driver three times, once using DDU to completely remove the old driver and doing a clean install. I also deleted and reinstalled the game. None of this has solved the issue. Has anyone faced this issue? What do I do?

DxDiag.txt

IMG_20200319_192235.jpg

1 hour ago, CaptainCheeseca said:

Thanks for replying, Steve.

I did as you asked. Updated all the drivers and the BIOS. Reinstalled the graphics driver afterwards and rebooted. The issue is still there. Is there anything more I can do? Updated Dxdiag page is attached.

DxDiag.txt

Try this. If it still doesn't work, can you uninstall any Lenovo Vantage apps then check the msconfig for startups like that (Vantage)?

1 hour ago, CaptainCheeseca said:

I updated vantage. didnt work. I uninstalled vantage, still nothing. At this point, i'm starting to think nothing can be done. Apart from apps like Steam, a startup called LenovoUtilityUWP is also enabled. 

LenovoUtilityUWP will no doubt be linked to a driver (a bit like the Realtek Audio Console or the Intel Command Center (?) )

Is there a monitor driver? Can't see one on the product page. However, uninstall the Nvidia drivers until you go back to a Microsoft Default Adapter then try the Lenovo Nvidia and Intel drivers.

Nvidia (Lenovo), oddly PhysX (Lenovo) standalone? Intel (Lenovo) as well.

Thanks for all the help Stevie. I finally solved the issue. I decided to try a clean install again. However, this time I went to documents where there were a few game files that don't normally get deleted. I deleted those too, including something to do with hardware config. This time, when I reinstalled the game, it worked absolutely fine. Thanks again.

8 hours ago, CaptainCheeseca said:

Thanks for all the help Stevie. I finally solved the issue. I decided to try a clean install again. However, this time I went to documents where there were a few game files that don't normally get deleted. I deleted those too, including something to do with hardware config. This time, when I reinstalled the game, it worked absolutely fine. Thanks again.

Can’t believe it was something so obvious that I’ve suggested so many times before! 

Errors and omissions excepted!

Archived