DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Alpine A110 Engine Layout Diagram

This shows a front engine layout. Surely that's not right? Isn't this car meant to be a rear engine design? or I'm wrong. If so disregard my comment. Thanks.

alpine.jpg

• Thanks 1

We spotted a few of these recently. I don't know if they're in the miscellaneous fixes for 1.13 but ultimately it's a low priority task so it might get bumped to 1.14 or 1.15.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, PJTierney said:

We spotted a few of these recently. I don't know if they're in the miscellaneous fixes for 1.13 but ultimately it's a low priority task so it might get bumped to 1.14 or 1.15.

Cool, so there will be at least a 1.15 😃

Hopefully the 100% My Team Rally Career-Crash I post since months is a high priority-bug!
(Sorry, but I will annoy you guys with that until I get an official "we working on that" response.)

There is a similar issue like the one posted here: In the garage the Peugeot 208 T16 R5 is called Peugeot 208 R5 T16.
Or is it correct? I always thought car names MUST be strictly correct due to licensing.

The M1 have the same problem, maybe the 911 SC RS too (it show midship rear, but I don't know if it's a bug or because there is no RR layout diagram), the crosskart have that problem too, and the rx2 fiesta too