DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Grid - Around the Globe method for this ridiculous trophy!

In the meantime, im still hoping this will be patched fast because this trophy has NOTHING to do with the game or whatever

For people like me who doenst have the patience and time for this dumb trophy, here a method to do this when you gone from your Ps4

This was 45 laps because I was only gone for an hour or so, but when im gone 3/4 hours i put it on 99 laps.. so annoying trophy this one🤬

• Sad 1

I find it hilarious how much people care about unlocking achievements. Just try to enjoy the game 😄 ignore the achievements

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, tourist said:

I find it hilarious how much people care about unlocking achievements. Just try to enjoy the game 😄 ignore the achievements

I find it equally as hilarious when people give 5 star reviews for crappy games just because they're "easy and all achievements can be gotten in under 30 mins". Achievements should have progressive levels of difficulty with 100% completion reserved for only the most dedicated and if you don't have "the time or patience" then, well, that's tough luck. 1000g (or other platform alternatives) isn't an entitlement that comes with the purchase of the game, it should be something you have to earn.

If anyone is really that desperate then my advice is to buy more elastic bands...

Edited by _BorisTheFrog_