Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2015 Teaser Trailer and Screenshots!

LiteralZero

the graphics do look very good but the TV presentation won't make up for lack of career, or the practise sessions in championship mode!

Rather have all the game sessions than a pre race grid.
agreed I'm still waiting until it drops in price myself as I won't pay full price for a game that doesn't include everything I want. I still plan on waiting till I can pick it up for £10 or something but looking at it I 'm not sure I'd turn my back on it completely though, because as you say it's a good looking game. I'll just be waiting until I can pick it up on the cheap
coolieboy said:
Who decides which screenshots get posted?  Why can't you guys post some screens featuring the cockpit view? Or a screen of when you pit?  Oh well, back to Pcars.
CM certainly always seem to blame FOM for delays in posting videos, so presumably FOM have the final say on Screenshots too.

Have to say the teaser is a bit underwhelming after all this time waiting for the first video... It looks pretty enough, but CM games always looked good on last gen too, so we still haven't learned much.
Like you guys say it does look nice but imo we still know nothing more than we did yesterday, I was hoping for more than a 20sec vid but least we got something I suppose. Maybe now we can finally get some info on the game as like others have said atm some cut scenes dont make up for a lack of career mode.
Looks good, but the video compression makes a lot seem a bit less detailed, unless the textures aren't that sharp?

The cars still seem to have too much reflection on them, it's a problem that made them look more like fancy CG graphics and less grounded in reality, in previous games (often when you can see reflection in areas that should be more in shade). In particular the Lotus looks a bit too "white"/reflection-y.

I'm also worried that the slightly-brown/yellow filter is making a re-appearance, as there's not many bright white areas in the pictures above; the Monaco boats look pretty brown.

However, the face modelling looks great, a few times you think "is that real?", although there are little issues around mouths. Still, the podium sequence could always look worse, step forward Ubisoft's F1 Racing Championship, featuring the 1999 season:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twjAdkfRt04
Wooohooo, some gameplay! The TV broadcast style looks very nice indeed, nice detail on the Aussie grid girl outfit btw :p 

Really hope we're bombarded with gameplay and screenshots for the next few weeks...
Great to see a teaser but at risk of sounding ungrateful and hard to please it allfeels a tad bit underwhelming. Haven't really seen anything to suggest this is truly next level f1. Also given that Monaco is arguably the most iconic f1 race, the silence, unexplained release delay and crazy lead time between announcement and trailer would have expected just a bit more. A dev diary would have been more appropriate. Wasted opportunity IMO but alas have come to expect nothing less.

Archived