Sign in to follow this  

Practicing without assists

The first time I turned auto wipers off, I find that you cannot turn them off once you turn them on. CMON YOU F_ING LAZY ****! FIX THE FUKING *****. It is appalling, The simplest things in the game are still unfinished. All you wanted was a fuking paycheck. Why don't you sell the franchise to someone who cares and would actually take a little pride in their work? I mean the fuking menu's don't even work rite. The more I play the more disgusted I get with your half-assed approach. The ffb the menu's the wipers, the list is endless. Every part of the game has something unfinished because the people in charge don't give a *** about anything but money. I am hoping you do not do the same thing to Pcars 3, that franchise is one of my favorites. If you *** it up I will make sure you will lose enough business that it will be painful for you. All you have to do is give a *****, get off your bum, and finish your broken *****.

On 3/21/2020 at 6:14 PM, SoBoog said:

The first time I turned auto wipers off, I find that you cannot turn them off once you turn them on. CMON YOU F_ING LAZY ****! FIX THE FUKING *****. It is appalling, The simplest things in the game are still unfinished. All you wanted was a fuking paycheck. Why don't you sell the franchise to someone who cares and would actually take a little pride in their work? I mean the fuking menu's don't even work rite. The more I play the more disgusted I get with your half-assed approach. The ffb the menu's the wipers, the list is endless. Every part of the game has something unfinished because the people in charge don't give a *** about anything but money. I am hoping you do not do the same thing to Pcars 3, that franchise is one of my favorites. If you *** it up I will make sure you will lose enough business that it will be painful for you. All you have to do is give a *****, get off your bum, and finish your broken *****.

Have you tried keeping pressed the wipers' button for about 2-3 seconds or so? It's the way you turn them off since the first DiRT Rally.