DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

We need more slots for setups

Please, as Scottland arrives, we need more slots for setups. It's already 8 per surface and it's not enough. It should be like 8 per location.

• Agree 2

This was brought up in march of 2019 and we still dont have more save slots for our setups.

• Sad 1

Well, 1 save slot per location per car is enough.
So 1 save slot more for gravel type would be cool.

If you really need more setups per location per car, you still can...you know...write them down.
I personally have an excel sheet with all my setups for all cars for all locations 😄 

• Disagree 1

I think most people would be ok with one setup per location but we dont even have that.

Im pretty sure rally cross has more tracks than setup save slots to.

Seems so obviuos to have atleast one setup save slot per location and it was asked for from the begining.

How about unlimited setups? I kind of fail to see the purpose of limiting the number of 3kb text files in a 106gb game. Someone is content with one setup per location, someone wants different setups for rain and dry, someone wants 20 setups per location just because. Why not just let players decide for themselves how many setups they want saved

18 hours ago, UnderclassGDfan said:

Well, 1 save slot per location per car is enough.
So 1 save slot more for gravel type would be cool.

If you really need more setups per location per car, you still can...you know...write them down.
I personally have an excel sheet with all my setups for all cars for all locations 😄 

This is kind of illogical you know. "I want the amount of setups to be limited for no reason so players are forced to save/load them in a grossly archaic, cumbersome, user-unfriendly way"