The ideal codemasters community

lease excuse me for any inappropriate expressions, as my English is very poor.
In my opinion, various topics include bug issues, requests for improvement, and new ideas.
I think the codemaster needs to summarize their opinions and post a list of future improvements and considerations.
In the current state, there is no information on the user side, and it is unclear whether the request has reached the developer, so similar writing is increasing.

There is no point in having a forum that only writes complaints and requests on the one hand.
It is not constructive to repeat the same for years, What do you think?

Posted (edited)

Codemasters say that all reasonable suggestions posted here reach the developers, and I've no reason to doubt that. I know when I've worked on projects with a large community, even when they've had a community manager, the developers still used to read the forums themselves as much as possible (provided the conversations were reasonable and not just toxic).

I agree that Codemasters have never really found a good structured way for us to report bugs and suggest improvements, however. Web forums just aren't designed for doing that.

Edited by scottishwildcat
  • Agree 3

26 minutes ago, scottishwildcat said:

Codemasters say that all reasonable suggestions posted here reach the developers, and I've no reason to doubt that. I know when I've worked on projects with a large community, even when they've had a community manager, the developers still used to read the forums themselves as much as possible (provided the conversations were reasonable and not just toxic).

I agree that Codemasters have never really found a good structured way for us to report bugs and suggest improvements, however. Web forums just aren't designed for doing that.

Fair comment guys, and I can tell you that developers, myself and other CM staff are on these forums.

I'm hoping to have something in place from a forum perspective that should be a nice improvement. However, with all sorts of matters (Real world and my appendix explosion to name just two) these have taken a little longer than I imagined. But, your last statement especially @scottishwildcat, this is very much part of my gameplan to improve.

• Agree 1