DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×

Error steam files

Posted (edited)

I thought it may be a steam problem but reinstalling the game gave me the exact same result what makes me think a file is missing in the supplies program. The error i get to see after freshly installing the game and after the last update is the following. In Dutch it says: A error has occured during updating F1 2019 (locked content file) : "Path on the computer to the program".

Does anybody have experience with this and/or has the solution?

Schermopname (37).png

Edited by Brandtair

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Brandtair said:

I thought it may be a steam problem but reinstalling the game gave me the exact same result what makes me think a file is missing in the supplies program. The error i get to see after freshly installing the game and after the last update is the following. In Dutch it says: A error has occured during updating F1 2019 (locked content file) : "Path on the computer to the program".

Does anybody have experience with this and/or has the solution?

Schermopname (37).png

My suggestion is that you should have the Steam files stored to C:\ and that should be your system disc.

It is also possible, but not detectable from your screenshot that if the D:\ drive is (or mis-detected as) removable that this might be the issue.

Edited by steviejay69
  • Like 1