DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Colin McRae FLAT OUT Pack - Seasons owned but asking to pay? [Update, solved]

Finally flat out pack is arrived however despite that I have already bought all the seasons, all dlc’s are already installed flat out pack is not showing as free? 
Everywhere you wrote it is free for all season owners?!

Finally flat out pack is arrived however despite that I have already bought all the seasons, all dlc’s are already installed flat out pack is not showing as free? 
Everywhere you wrote it is free for all season owners?!

• Like 1

It isnt out for another 5 hours yet.  It releases at 10am uk time.

Posted (edited)

Im seeing the same thing. Flat Out is available for me to buy and install for $9.99 at this moment. I got the Deluxe Upgrade Season 1 and 2 and then added Seasons 3 and 4. So I'm supposed to get Flat Out at no charge. 

I'm pretty sure I had about the same problem with another game a while back. And for what ever reason, It was just after 10am before the DLC was unlocked and my game updated. This wasnt with a Codie game though. So I'm just gonna put on my "waiting for time to slide" big boy breeches, and try not to pout for a few hours. If it doesn't unlock by 10:03am then I'll though a hissy fit. I'll probably sulk as well. I wanna roll another Collin car on another stage!

It should be after 10am UK time by now, its just short of 5am here, did your Flat Out DLC unlock yet? Or did the game auto update and pull it from the Steam servers? (I'm assuming that you're using Steam.)

So, after I had posted this reply of coarse Steam is watching and evidently just waiting to make me look like a panicked fanboy who was refreshing a ticket site in hopes of getting a front row seat to a favorite KPop band coming to town. Only to refresh for the 3rd time in hopes of getting that sweat catching position just off center stage, but getting the "Sold Out, sorry chump" instead.

20 minutes or so after posting my Dirt Rally 2.0 game was sitting in the download que just waiting until 7:48 to download. I have no idea how the app decided on that time. Seemed very specific for no reason to me. I'd like to know how that is decided. Anyway, I clicked the arrow up to start the download and 19,8 GB's of Flat Out are now downloading to my E; drive. Here I come Collin's Subaru Legacy RS. I'm a gonna trash you a few times. But then I'll fully upgrade you and only run premium gas, tires, and oil (G.T.O.)in you. My very own G.T.O.

I'm sure you have your copy by now. Good luck, have a blast! 

Thanks Codie's!

Edited by GrimieBrowneye

Well time is out but the case persists. No reaction or explanation from Codemasters. When it comes to advertising they are all boisterous.

5 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

@ToMythTo 

• What platform are you on?

I'm on Steam and have the same issue. I have all the Seasons and it is still lokced behind 9.99.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

@ToMythTo 

• What platform are you on?

PC - however currently I am unavailable to look on pc but; checking from steam iOS app. And it still shows the price.

Edited by ToMythTo

I have the same issue i am on steam and did not recieve the flat out pack with the year 1 pass...

For is also not free 🙂 I'm on steam platform, got every dlc purchased but i don't have DiRT Rally 2.0 - Opel Kadett C GT/E  purchased

Just now, SRPsewo said:

For is also not free 🙂 I'm on steam platform, got every dlc purchased but i don't have DiRT Rally 2.0 - Opel Kadett C GT/E  purchased

That was a pre-order early unlock. The car's in the base game.

1 minute ago, PJTierney said:

That was a pre-order early unlock. The car's in the base game.

So I should be getting Flatout pack for free?

If a solution could be found quick it would be very appreciated ive waited so long for this 😞

Just got confirmation that it'll be solved in a few minutes 👍🏻

1 minute ago, SRPsewo said:

So I should be getting Flatout pack for free?

Did you buy a full Season (like Deluxe Edition or Deluxe Content 2.0)?

If so then yes.

If you bought each car and track individually then no.

5 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

Just got confirmation that it'll be solved in a few minutes 👍🏻

I had to manually select update on the games steam library Page PJ, so chances are its not popping up as an auto update for some reason.

Just now, Ialyrn said:

I had to manually select update on the games steam library Page PJ, so chances are its not popping up as an auto update for some reason.

It auto updated for me

1 minute ago, PJTierney said:

If people could try again now it should (fingers crossed) be working.

CONFIRMED WORKING THANK YOU SO MUCH

Just now, SRPsewo said:

Still not working for me 😕

Przechwytywanie.PNG

Restart PC just to be sure? Could be a rollout/caching thing.

1 minute ago, SRPsewo said:

Still not working for me 😕

Przechwytywanie.PNG

It also said that for me in steam, but i launched the game and it allowed me to select colin dlc. try it