Issue:
the algorithm(s?) that picks stages/weather conditions/times of day is going a little nuts in Bonus Weekly & Monthly Events in My Team as well as Career. since update 1.13 it sometimes picks way too much rain (always in Scotland, very rarely other locations too: I have no examples on hand, but I have seen it, and someone else has reported this in Career mode but I was unable to reproduce it), and it never picks nighttime (so sometimes it has both issues). Bonus Dailies, along with all "standard" Community Challenges and AI Challenges are unaffected by this, as are all RX event types. Platform:
Steam (though everyone has access to these so this should not matter).
  Game version:
Digital Deluxe Edition + Year 1 Pass
  Non-Standard Peripherals:
none Notes: 1. Current Bonus Weekly H2 FWD in Wales. 10 Stages. normal amount of rain (3/10 stages). but all stages are in daytime or at sunset (Wales is the only location with no Dusk option for time of day). 2. Current Bonus Weekly 2000cc in Poland. 7 Stages. normal(ish) amount of rain (0/10 stages). no stages at night 3. Current Bonus Monthly R2. Event 1: Scotland. 10 Stages. lots of rain (6/10 - this is the least rain I have yet seen in a weekly/monthly event in Scotland. all other have had 70-100% of stages in the rain). no stages at night. Event 2: Australia. 8 Stages. 0/8 rain. 0/8 at night. Event 3: Poland. 7 Stages. 1/7 rain. 0/7 at night. I couldn't be bothered to take the second screenshot, sorry. Event 4: Poland (how did it pick Poland twice in a row?!!?). 6 Stages. 1/6 rain. 0/6 night. 3. Career mode. Elite difficulty, so 10 Stages per location. I entered then immediately abandoned my current championship. I will not bombard you with more screenshots, but suffice it to say that in the new championship the game loaded for me, out of 60 stages, there were about 12-14 in the rain and 0/60 were at night. locations: Scotland, Germany, New England, Greece, Poland, Wales 6 of the 12-14 rain stages were in Scotland (so 6/10 in that location, and 6-8/50 everywhere else) I then loaded several other career championships trying to get Scotland to pop up again. it took a while: 4. Career mode again. Elite difficulty. same process to load a new championship. 5/60 stages in the rain. 0/60 at night. locations: Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Wales, Greece, Poland 5. Career mode again. Elite difficulty. same process to load a new championship. 9/60 stages in the rain/snow (snow because Monte Carlo/Sweden). 0/60 at night. locations: Germany, Poland, Finland, Argentina, New Zealand, Monte Carlo 6. Career mode again. Elite difficulty. same process to load a new championship. 13/60 stages in the rain/snow. 0/60 at night. locations: Sweden, Greece, New England, New Zealand, Spain, Wales 7. Career mode again. Elite difficulty. same process to load a new championship. 12/60 stages in the rain/snow. 0/60 at night. locations: Sweden, New England, Spain, New Zealand, Finland, Greece 8. Career mode again. Elite difficulty. same process to load a new championship. 10/60 stages in the rain/snow. 0/60 at night. locations: Germany, Argentina, Spain, New England, New Zealand, Australia 9. Career mode again. Elite difficulty. same process to load a new championship. 13/60 stages in the rain/snow. 0/60 at night. locations: Scotland, Monte Carlo, Australia, Spain, Argentina, New Zealand 8 of the 13 stages in the rain were in Scotland, so 8/10 in that location, and 5/50 everywhere else. Spain had 3 in the rain. Australia had 2. the other 3 locations had exactly 0 rain stages between them. then I went through the types of My Team events that do not seem to be affected by this. 10. Current (Standard) Weekly R5 in Poland. 8 Stages. normal amount of rain (3/8 stages). normal amount of night (2/8 stages) 11. Current (Standard) Monthly H2 FWD Event 1: Poland. 7 Stages. 4/7 rain stages. 1/7 night stages Event 2: Spain. 5 Stages. 2/5 rain stages. 1/5 night stages Event 3: New England. 8 Stages. 0/8 rain stages. 2/8 night stages. 12. Current AI Weekly: RX2 in Holjes. RX works differently: there is never night, and the weather is always the same in all 6 races in each location, so I am not counting this.  13. Current (Standard) Monthly H2 FWD Event 1: Argentina. 10 Stages. 2/10 rain stages. 2/10 night stages Event 2: New Zealand. 10 Stages. 1/10 rain stages. 3/10 night stages Event 3: Australia. 10 Stages. 1/10 rain stages. 2/10 night stages Event 4: Poland. 7 Stages. 0/7 rain stages. 1/7 night stages.
    • Thanks