DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

Can't select 2000CC cars

Hi All, I need some help please. I own all the seasons of the DLC and have everything downloaded off the PS Store but I can't seem to select 2000cc cars in the time trials. I can see all the R5 DLC cars like the C3 and the VW Polo but I can't see the Fabia WRC or 206 WRC for example. 

In the career mode, I haven't gotten far at all - do I need to complete it with each class for me to unlock 2000cc or something? 

Please help! I want to try out the S4 today but that as well, I can't see in game.

First of all, the R5 cars are not DLC cars in DR2. 

secondly, can you post a screenshot from the store (what you have bought) and what you see I game.

thirdly, is your game fully updated?

finally, do you see any of the 2000cc in any mode in the game?

17 hours ago, Makinen said:

Hi All, I need some help please. I own all the seasons of the DLC and have everything downloaded off the PS Store but I can't seem to select 2000cc cars in the time trials. I can see all the R5 DLC cars like the C3 and the VW Polo but I can't see the Fabia WRC or 206 WRC for example. 

In the career mode, I haven't gotten far at all - do I need to complete it with each class for me to unlock 2000cc or something? 

Please help! I want to try out the S4 today but that as well, I can't see in game.

Hi, try this

• Disagree 1