Career season and difficulty choice

When I'm about to start a new season in the career mode, it would be excellent if I would have more control over which rallies are included in the season. I have a strong preference for the nicely flowing gravel stages, so I sometimes end up spending way too much time abandoning seasons to end up with one I can live with. Today it took me 40 minutes... Maybe add an option to randomize a new season in the menu, so you don't have to start the first rally and then abandon the season to get a new one. Or even better, add ability choose to change individual rallies in the season before starting it.

There is also quite a big difference on the difficulty level against the AI depending on what class / car I choose to run. IE. I'm much faster against the AI in a group B car than in a group A car. I also always run the hard tires because they feel most realistic to drive, so it would be nice to have the ability to choose if I want to drive the season against elite or master AI. That way I don't have to retire every rally individually to get demoted back to elite if I feel like it's more appropriate than master difficulty.

• Agree 1

Do you have DLC locations in career championship roster? Or every time it only includes original locations?

DLC locations are included in the career championships.