Jump to content Jump to content

[PS4] 1.22 NO VSC, NEITHER WARNING ON SCREEN

JuanCarMR

@BarryBL Here I show you another problem I had in the last race. Check it please.

1.       A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.

we were racing in our league when suddenly a yelow flag appeared in my screen, I continuous racing and ask by TeamSpeak to the rest of the drivers what happens, they told me that we were in VSC period (later on, checking the video I saw the delta time), three laps later, without a warning the game DNF me

2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)

3.       Game-mode?

Multiplayer. 

4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue.

No I dont think so.

5.       How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen?

Just is my very first time

6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post.

No

7.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc)

Podium DD1

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

image.thumb.png.582e6367e5771873fefa2343473f7656.png

Call me stupid but what are those keys signifying? And the text in the top right.

I assume (although you should never) that this is Leagues (which may go some way to explaining what I don't know). Thanks.

You would have been DSQ for not observing your drive-thru for overtaking under VSC (this was the three lap limit for serving).

• 2 months later...

@steviejay69 sorry I didn't see that answer till now. The text is the name of our league: Torneo nocturno, it means Night tournament in English, we, the drivers must to record and upload the hole race to the forum. That is compulsory if we want to take the points obtained in the race.

On 3/26/2020 at 11:50 AM, steviejay69 said:

You would have been DSQ for not observing your drive-thru for overtaking under VSC (this was the three lap limit for serving).

The key thing here is that I didnt have any warning in the HUD indicating that there were a VSC, nor a penalty warning as well, so I didnt notice that I was making a mistake. Thats all!!!

On 6/4/2020 at 10:33 AM, steviejay69 said:

You still overtook under yellow flags though. 

@steviejay69 yep, for that reason, when other drivers clarify me the situation by Teamspeak, I let them pass me and recovery my position. min 31:35 of the video.

You know that under yellow flags sometimes you can pass other drivers without penalty... 

4 minutes ago, ProDriver said:

@steviejay69 yep, for that reason, when other drivers clarify me the situation by Teamspeak, I let them pass me and recovery my position. min 31:35 of the video.

You know that under yellow flags sometimes you can pass other drivers without penalty... 

Yeah, but not like you did and the game awarded you the penalty without notifying. It's a game bug, I agree with you. 

Archived